When it comes to backing up your iPhone, it seems like iTunes would be the go-to option. However, it can be difficult to use, and it doesn’t do as much as other transfer options. There are some excellent products to help you transfer your iPhone data without iTunes, and one is DearMob iPhone Manager. It offers a versatile way to Back up your iPhone without iTunes. It even works well if iTunes is not backing up your iPhone for some reason.
Why choose Dearmob for backup iPhone data?
Easy navigation for both beginners and tech-savvy users. No complex configuration, manage iPhone files instantly. A clearly arranged interface allows you to transfer files by category.
Support various files: DearMob iPhone Manager enables you to back up almost all files, such as photo, music, video, contact, SMS, Calendar, ebooks and app management, etc.
More than backup: Export/add/edit/delete playlist, song; recognize video by codec, convert iPhone iPad unsupported video and ebook; export and convert HEIC to JPG.
- Manage, back up and transfer iOS data without iTunes
- A single click backs up all your iPhone's data
- A single click to restore and revive an old iPhone or switch to a new device
- Drag and drop to transfer music, videos, photos and more between your iPhone and computer
- Fast loading, importing, exporting, backing up, and restoring files on your iPhone
- Transfer 1,000 4K photos in only two minutes.
- Perform partial backups
- Automatically convert a wide range of media formats
You can even encrypt your files as you transfer them, which can come in very handy. Never worry about private data leakage.
Download a Free Licensed Copy of Dearmob
Dearmob is giving away by its developer for a limited period. No matter you are PC or Mac user, Toyou can follow the below tips to get a license key.
- Go to the giveaway page by clicking this "back up iPhone without iTunes" tutorial.
- Find the below giveaway part , and click "Download Free" or "get a free license for Mac" to get the zip file which includes setup file and license key.
- Install setup and register to activate your license key before May 27. You can use this full featured software as long as you want.
How to use DearMob iPhone manager to back up photos without iTunes:
- Launch DearMob iPhone Manager.
- Click "Photo Transfer" in the main interface.
- Choose the photos you want to back up.
- Click "Export" to back up photos without iTunes.
You can also check the video tutorial :
If you want to transfer other iPhone data without iTunes, such as songs, your contacts, videos and other files, the process is very similar. For example, to back up your contacts, just click "Contacts" instead of "Photo Transfer" and follow the steps above. You can even back up text messages by clicking "SMS," and you can pick and choose which text messages you want to back up rather than saving all of them indiscriminately. iPhone messages can even be exported to PDF files if you want to save them that way.If you want to back up movies or songs you purchased and they have DRM encryption, DearMob iPhone Manager even allows you to unlock them using the "decode" button.
To try out DearMob, you can get a free license code here.