Moto X 4th Gen with Amazon Alexa unlocked smartphone for just $129.99 shipped from Amazon. This was selling for $209.99 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon. Also on sale for it’s lowest price ever from Amazon is the Moto G6 – 64 GB – Unlocked Smartphone for $179.99 shipped. Stack this promo with this amazing Amex deal here.
Carlson Capital's Black Diamond Arbitrage Partners fund added 1.3% net fees in the first quarter of 2021, according to a copy of the firm's March 2021 investor update, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more At the end of the quarter, merger arbitrage investments represented 89% of Read More
Moto X 4th Gen With Amazon Alexa Unlocked Smartphone Features
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Amazon Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- Amazon Alexa hands-free: Simply by saying “Alexa” you can play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask – and Alexa will respond instantly
- IP68 water resistant: Keep your phone protected from accidental spills, splashes and even puddles
- Incredibly sharp images in low light: 12 MP + 8 MP dual rear cameras and 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
- Brilliant 5.2″ full HD display, fast 4G LTE speed, 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory
- Enjoy the best of Android with Android 8.0 installed, upgradable to Android 9
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon networks and Project Fi. Sim card not included
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
Moto x 4th gen frequently asked questions
Q: What will I receive in the box with my phone?
A: A TurboPower wall charger (USB-C), SIM tray pin, and quick start manual are included. Ear buds and a nano SIM card for your wireless carrier are not included.
Q: How do I set-up and activate my new Prime Exclusive Phone?
A: Set-up and carrier activation instructions are located on the Prime Exclusive Phones Help Page. Click on “Help” in the lower right corner then search “Prime Exclusive Phones.” Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
Q: Does Wi-Fi calling and VoLTE calling work on this phone?
A: Wi-Fi calling is compatible with T-Mobile. VoLTE calling is compatible with T-Mobile and Verizon.
Q: I have a dual band Wi-Fi router, is this phone compatible?
A: Yes, this phone supports 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands.
Q: I am an application or software developer, can I unlock the bootloader on this phone?
A: Bootloader unlock codes are not available from Amazon or the manufacturers of Prime Exclusive Phones.
Moto X 4th Gen With Amazon Alexa – click here to get the deal.
H/T Dan Deals