iRobot Roomba 650 Automatic Robotic Vacuum
High performance, good for pet hair, cleans on a schedule
Keep your floors consistently clean by scheduling your iRobot Roomba 650 vacuum up to 7x per week. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from from carpets and hard floors. Dirt Detect sensors alert the iRobot Roomba 650 vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day iRobot warranty
- Ships in the retail box pictured. iRobot Roomba 650 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week. Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
Engineered for performance
The iRobot Roomba 650 patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
The robot vacuum brand* with two main cleaning brushes - one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up. The iRobot Roomba 650 brushes work together to grab and remove dirt, dust, hair, and large debris from your floors.
Clean debris from carpets and hard floors
The iRobot Roomba 650 Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
Dirt Detect Technology
iRobot Roomba 650 has a patented Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home, and provide additional cleaning in those spots.
H/T Dan Deals