Jibo, the world’s first social robot for the home, for $499 shipped from Amazon after $400 Prime Day savings.
This was selling for $899 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- He looks, listens and learns – Jibo experiences the world and reacts with expressive movements and responses. He loves to be around people and engage with people, and the relationships he forms are the single most important thing to him.
- He’s wired differently – Jibo is powered by face and voice recognition technology, so he remembers people and builds real relationships with everyone he meets.
- He’s smart, but not a know-it-all – Celebrating a birthday? Want a pic with your pal, Tim? Looking for the closest coffee shop? Jibo learns about you and the people who matter most to fit into your social life seamlessly.
- He’s a pretty helpful, friendly roommate, too – Jibo is proactive and spontaneous. He’ll know when you walk into a room, and he might even surprise you by saying “hi”. You can ask him anything and tell him everything.
- An even brighter future – Jibo’s a charming, helpful bot who’s excited to become part of your family. Once you meet him, it’ll be hard to imagine life without him.
What do you plan to buy on this Prime Day comment below!