Everyone wants to throw the perfect summer part this summer. A summer party is a great way to spend time with family and friends enjoying delicious food and drinks. But not every summer party is a hit. Many end up being duds. So what steps can you take to ensure that your party this summer is a hit?
Q1 hedge fund letters, conference, scoops etc, Also read Lear Capital: Financial Products You Should Avoid?
David Einhorn Buys Three New Stocks: These Are The Names And Theses (Q3 Letter)
David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital funds returned 5.9% in the third quarter of 2020, compared to a gain of 8.9% for the S&P 500 in the same period. This year has been particularly challenging for value investors. Growth stocks have surged as value has struggled. For Greenlight, one of Wall Street's most established value-focused investment funds, Read More
To try and find out, Four Loko, yes that Four Loko….recently surveyed 2,000 people to try and learn more about the top summer party preferences as well as the top party fouls to avoid to ensure that your party is a hit.
They asked a series of questions including:
- What is the perfect day for a summer party? (It’s Saturday)
- What’s the perfect time for a summer party? (It starts at 3:30PM)
- What’s the perfect location for a summer party? (A friends backyard was the top choice with my backyard coming in a close second)
- What’s the perfect company for a summer party? (46% of respondents said it’s a mix of friends and family)
- What’s the perfect crowd size for a summer party? (10-20 people was the ideal crowd size for most people)
- What’s the perfect appetizer? (Chips and dip was the top choice with meats and cheeses coming in a close second. Pickles and vegetables came in dead last on the list surprisingly)
- What’s the perfect main dish? (Burgers was the hands down winner here with hotdogs and pizza as the next most popular choices for many dishes at summer parties)
- What’s the perfect desert? (Fresh fruit and ice cream topped the list. Surprisingly Jell-O was at the very bottom of the list)
- What’s the perfect drink? (Beer was the bigger winner here with soda and water slightly behind beer)
- What’s the perfect music? (Pop music, rock, hip hop and country were the top choices here)
- What’s the perfect activity? (Mingling, swimming and bean bag toss were the top choices)
- What’s the perfect length of a summer party? (Between 4-6 hours) Very view people preferred both super long and super short parties.
- What’s the perfect post party activity? (Go home and unwind and go to sleep were the top choices. Very few people wanted to go out after)
The full analysis and survey data from Four Loko can be seen in the infographic below.