The author of this article is short Noble
Noble wasn’t the strongest or the smartest but its temptation, planning, co-opting with some actors and mindfuking of the Press, employees and markets- may allow them to execute highly reprehensible plans.
Q2 Hedge Funds Resource Page Now LIVE!!! Lives, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/12]
Simply click the menu below to perform sorting functions. This page was just created on 7/1/2020 we will be updating it on a very frequent basis over the next three months (usually at LEAST daily), please come back or bookmark the page. As always we REALLY really appreciate legal letters and tips on hedge funds Read More
- What strikes with Noble Q1-2018 unaudited results is their US$ 902,222 million NET LIABILITIES (A-L=E), a financial position usually associated to negative working capital company but reading Noble, it’s a -US$ 902M equity company with a US$648M positive working capital ??!
- The Net Fair value gains on commodity derivative is US$ +272M but how much of it is ever translated into cash, how to know the face value from Noble (…) except by negative assurance).
- The management doesn’t want some long-term coal contracts to be written down, this despite their negative cash conversion and it doesn’t want you to see these contracts.
- The performance is far worse than what management wants the market to know.
- Noble Q1-2018 real loss is
Noble real loss is for Q1-2018 is -205M
“Share of profits and losses of joint ventures and associates increased to US$134 million as a result of the increase in fair value of the Group’s investment in Harbour Energy – which has benefitted from an increase in value of their asset portfolio”.
What is Harbour Energy ?
What we refer to is US $10.2B pending takeover with a dilutive effect for Noble even if conclusive. What we observe is Noble increasing its fair-value into Harbour– in an attempt to completely obfuscate their financial results– despite it can’t never pretend to fund a 75 percent equity contribution into Harbour Energy.
Noble is very confident about the business model better known as mark-to-infinity.
They’ve unstoppably used the trick in the past when Noble was building-up assets and now as Noble changes its shelf.
Article by The Noble Files