The table below identifies how gravity, which is a theory, makes one gallon of water appear to weigh 8.35 pounds per gallon, regardless of centrifugal force generated by multiple rotation speeds of the earth:
The above data regarding rotation speeds can be verified at the following:
Q2 Hedge Funds Resource Page Now LIVE!!! Lives, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/12]
Simply click the menu below to perform sorting functions. This page was just created on 7/1/2020 we will be updating it on a very frequent basis over the next three months (usually at LEAST daily), please come back or bookmark the page. As always we REALLY really appreciate legal letters and tips on hedge funds Read More
- NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center and collaboration with others (identified at the bottom of the animation web site) has an animation on Exploring Earth stating that pilots take the Coriolis effect (Rotating Earth) into account so they do not miss their targets: http://www.classzone.com/books/earth_science/terc/content/visualizations/es1904/es1904page01.cfm
- The instrumentation used by airlines is Honeywell: Air Data Inertial Reference System (ADIRS) which includes an Alignment Calibration Module (ACM) for the Coriolis effect (e.g. multiple rotation speeds). https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/products/navigation-and-sensors/air-data-inertial-reference-system https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/services/aerospace-services/dual-portable-alignment-tool
- Light aircraft, such as a Cessna 172 that has air speed of 161 mph utilize Einstein’s Theory of Relativity to maintain a fixed relationship to the rotation of earth.
- Long Range Shooting Handbook by Ryan M Cleckner.
The above analysis is intended to point out the contradictions within the idea that earth is spinning and the theory of gravity makes everything work.
Kert Moore, the person behind the theory adds:
- I would not know how any counterpoint of how big Earth is compared to a gallon of water makes any difference for any amount of water as to the math.
- For the question: how many different forces contradict the centrifugal force in order to make the gallon of water appear as it is, I would respond that Tesla’s quote that equations sourced from theories does not constitute fact.
Latitude 32.78 N (Dallas, TX) rotation speed is 863.8 MPH and 36.33 N (Stratford, TX) is 835.4 MPH
Here is additional evidence regarding rotating earth speeds, flying south to north as opposed to from north to south. Then there is the problems of a Cessna 172 that flies at 161 mph as opposed to the spin speed for various latitudes.
The children’s science textbook animation that uses NASA data, pilots do not adjust their flight path for the spinning earth. Neil deGrasse Tyson has even commented that the spinning earth affects football games: CBSSports
If the children’s science textbook animation and Neil deGrasse Tyson are correct, then:
In Dallas Texas, latitude 32.78 N (Dallas, TX) rotation speed is 863.8 MPH:
- Hover in a helicopter and you will arrive at your Artesia, NM destination in 31 minutes.
- A parachute drop of 5,280 ft (1 mile) descending at an average of 20 mph requires elapsed time of: 29.33 seconds. The target football stadium moves 7.04 miles.
- A field goal kicked from east to west that has a 2 second flight time has an increased distance of 15.01 yards.
In a Cessna 172 at 161 MPH for a 300 mile flight:
- Flying South to North, the Stratford, TX target destination has moved 1,557 Miles.
- Flying North to South, the Midland, TX target destination has moved 1,610 Miles.
Specific data follows: