Twitter is one of the most popular social media networks in the world, and there are millions of tweets posted each day and a near-equal amount of videos. Unfortunately, Twitter doesn’t allow you to download videos by default, but we’ve detailed a process below that will allow you to download and save twitter videos to iPhone.
One of the advantages to this method is that it doesn’t actually require jailbreaking your iPhone. By default, iPhones are pretty locked down and incapable of a number of processes that are much easier on Android, requiring many to alter the files on their phone to get the job done. Unfortunately, doing so often voids the warranty on your device and is a rather complicated process, so the fact that you can download these videos without doing so is definitely a plus.
If you’d like to download and save Twitter videos to iPhone, just follow the steps below.
- Download either “Documents” or “My Media” from the App Store. These applications are an important part of the process to download and save Twitter videos to iPhone as they let you manage files from the internet.
- Once you’ve downloaded either of the two files, go into your Twitter application. Go to the tweet from which you’d like to download and save Twitter videos to iPhone and save it to your iPad
In order to do so, click on the drop-down arrow at the top-right of the week, and select “Share Tweet Via”
- The Share option will pop up, and you need to “Copy Link To Tweet.”
- The next part of the process to download and save Twitter videos to iPhone is to open the app you downloaded in the first step and navigate to twittervideodownloader.com. Paste the URL in that field and tap on “Download” in order to start the process.
- At that point, you want to navigate to the download location and drag the folder to “Photos”. Keep on holding until the view changes to “All Photos” and release your hold thereafter.
You should have now successfully managed to download and save Twitter videos to iPhone and you’ll be able to access the content via your camera roll.
Twitter is an excellent platform for sharing your thought and following your favorite personalities and friends alike, and having the ability to download and save Twitter videos to iPhone will allow you to save your favorite media at will. For those special or hilarious videos you want to save for the future, it’s an invaluable process that is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
While the process may seem complicated, it’s not actually too difficult. Alternatively, you can navigate to twittervideodownloader.com via your PC or Mac, download the video to your computer, and then sync to your iPhone if that process is a little bit easier for you.