Fortnite Battle Royale has become immensely popular in the last few months. Epic Games’ insanely popular title has been downloaded more than 40 million times across Xbox, PS4, and PC. Here we share some key Fortnite tips and tricks that will help you last as long as possible in a game that starts quickly and ends even quicker. The Fortnite Battle Royale pits 100 players (including you) against one another, and the last one standing is crowned the winner.
You will find yourself in the waiting area when the game begins. You’ll have a few moments to look around yourself and test out any of the deadly weapons you get your hands on. Once all the 100 players have loaded in the game, you’ll be taken to a Battle Bus, and there will be a timer to tell you when you can jump out. Use your map to figure out where the Battle Bus is headed and whether there will be any landmarks on the way. Here are the Fortnite tips and tricks you can use during the gameplay:
- When trying to jump out of the Battle Bus, aim to land near a building on the ground. Jumping out into an open field will leave you vulnerable and you’ll have to spend some time to run to the nearest building. The buildings have all the weapons and ammo. Load up your weapons with the necessary ammo before looking around for other useful items.
- Always keep medical kits, bandages, and potions along with grenades and firearms while on the move. It’s one of the most important Fortnite tips. You can’t predict when you’ll need them. Never let your guards down.
- Don’t stay in the same place for too long. Most hiding spots are vulnerable in one way or the other.
- Try to stay on the high ground. It will help you spot the oncoming threats easily and make more kills. You’ll also be able to build a makeshift base that your enemies won’t be able to penetrate easily.
- Fortnite Battle Royale is an anxiety-inducing game as you’ll be fighting for survival every moment. Try to stay calm and focused.
- Almost every single player in the Fortnite Battle Royale is scared. If you find yourself in a situation, try to initiate fights with aggression rather than running away. But don’t be reckless.
- Always open treasure chests. Always. If you come across one, break it open because the treasure chests tend to have a higher loot drop ratio.
- A blue flare is an indication that a loot box is about to be dropped there via air. You can prepare yourself and use it as a bait to lure others or try to collect the loot for yourself.
- Do not save the shield potions for later. Drink the potion as soon as you have it to get a boost to survive lethal attacks. It will also free up some of your inventory space.
- Don’t run out in the open when moving from one location to another. Use the cover of cliffs, trees, or buildings to escape the enemy eyes.
- If you have sufficient ammo, never hesitate to approach the end of a firefight. Almost all combatants would be injured when you reach there. You could get some valuable ammo and weapons. But beware of traps.
- Always use your headphones when playing the Fortnite Battle Royale. You’ll be able to hear your adversaries moving towards you more clearly.
- Close the door behind when you enter a building. It gives your adversaries an impression that no one has entered, and you can launch a surprise attack when they enter. Alternatively, it also makes sense to keep the door open to pretend that the building has already been looted.
- Use your weapons wisely. Sniper rifles to shoot at a distance. Shotguns for up-close shooting. And rifles for mid-range fights. Use the grenade launchers to destroy the enemy cover. Always be on the lookout for the most powerful weapons.
You should be aware of the fact that the loot items are color-coded based on rarity. Ranked from the rarest to the most common are: gold, purple, green, and gray/plain items. Even if your inventory is full, try to make room for gold or purple items when you come across them. Do you have any more Fortnite tips and tricks to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below.
Investors Flock To Hedge Funds As Markets Recover
According to a recent Credit Suisse survey, investors are more interested in hedge funds than any other major asset class going into the second half of the year. Q1 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more This is a big switch from investor sentiment in the first half of 2020. Indeed, hedge fund launches slowed Read More