iOS users were lucky enough to get their hands on Fortnite earlier today, but Fortnite Mobile for Android is coming sooner than later. An official notice has suggested that the game is coming soon, and we’ve listed exactly what you need to do to ensure you’re one of the first to experience the magic of Fornite Mobile for Android.
Fortnite managed to capture the attention of a gaming audience that was enraptured by PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG). With the addition of beautifully stylized graphics and a unique combat system that rewards being creative with items, it offered something unique while still managing to scratch that itch that the Battle Royals genre provides.
Epic Games, the developer behind Fortnite, has announced that Fortnite Mobile for Android is in the world and that it would be arriving in the next few months. However, just like with the iOS release, it’s likely that the initial launch period of Fortnite Mobile for Android will be for a select few that receive invite codes. All you really need to do to prepare yourself for the release is sign up and wait for your eventual invite to be one of the first to get your hands on this mobile launch.
Third Point's Dan Loeb discusses their new positions in a letter to investor reviewed by ValueWalk. Stay tuned for more coverage. Loeb notes some new purchases as follows: Third Point’s investment in Grab is an excellent example of our ability to “lifecycle invest” by being a thought and financial partner from growth capital stages to Read More
How To Prepare To Play Fortnite Mobile For Android (Current Players)
- The first step to ensuring that you’re ready to play Fortnite Mobile for Android is to navigate to the direct signup link for Epic Games testing. This site is where you’ll provide the necessary information to inform the developer that you’re interested in signing up to download the game on Android – hopefully cinching you one of the first spots once the release comes around.
- You’ll see some information that informs you about the Fortnite Mobile for Android experience, as well as a “Sign up for an email invite” button that is prominently displayed. Click on the button to move onto the next part of the process and put your name in the drawing for an early invite to download this unique mobile Battle Royale experience.
- At this point, you will be asked whether you’re already a Fortnite player in any other platform such as PC, Xbox, iPhone, or PS4. This is necessary for those who are current Fortnite players and would like their progress to transfer over to the mobile version of the game.
- Once you’ve selected that you’re a player, you’ll be instructed to put in your credentials for the account on which you currently play. This process will vary based on your chosen platform, but the idea is pretty much the same – just put in your sign in information and submit.
- You’ll then need to sign in with your Epic Games account. You’ll be given a drop-down list from which you can select your phone under the header “Android – Coming later.”
- After the process is done, you’ll receive a message that informs you that you’ll have your hands on the Fortnite Mobile for Android download in the near future, and will be emailed when the game is available.
And that’s about it! At this point, you’ll have signed up for the Fortnite Mobile for Android list and can just sit and wait for your chance to wait – a wait that hopefully won’t be more than a couple of months away.
How To Prepare To Play Fortnite Mobile For Android (New Players)
You’ll notice in the steps above that the guide is focused on current players of the game. For those of us who don’t already have an account, however, it’s possible to enjoy the action too.
The only difference is that you’ll choose no when it asks if you’re a Fortnite gamer. At this point, you’ll be prompted to fill in the appropriate information to make an Epic Games account – or you can connect your Facebook or Google accounts to save a bit of time.
After you create the account, you can select your phone from the drop-down list, just as current gamers did above.
Once you’ve followed the steps to create your account, just sit and wait for your chance to be in the first wave of players to experience Fortnite Mobile for Android.