Here is a link to our podcast on Behind the Markets
Wes and Jeremy chat with Katy Kaminski, Visiting Lecturer in Finance at the MIT Sloan School of Management and co-author of the book, “Trend Following with Managed Futures: The Search for Crisis Alpha.” They discuss trend following and managed futures. Katy also delves into going long and short based on the direction of the market and discusses crisis alpha.
Check out our H2 hedge fund letters here.
Einhorn Tells Investors: Tesla Is Gaming S&P 500 Index Committee
The Federal Reserve has poured unprecedented levels of stimulus into the U.S. economy to deal with the pandemic, and most experts agree that inflation is just around the corner. David Einhorn has positioned his Greenlight Capital to benefit from inflation when it arrives. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more SORRY! This content is Read More
You can listen to the podcast below:
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.
The post "Podcast: Managed Futures and Trend-Following with Dr. Kaminski" appeared first on Alpha Architect.
An all-inclusive guide to trend following
As more and more savvy investors move into the space, trend following has become one of the most popular investment strategies. Written for investors and investment managers, Trend Following with Managed Futures offers an insightful overview of both the basics and theoretical foundations for trend following. The book also includes in-depth coverage of more advanced technical aspects of systematic trend following. The book examines relevant topics such as:
- Trend following as an alternative asset class
- Benchmarking and factor decomposition
- Applications for trend following in an investment portfolio
- And many more
By focusing on the investor perspective, Trend Following with Managed Futures is a groundbreaking and invaluable resource for anyone interested in modern systematic trend following.