“Is $NVDA really worth $36 billion more than it was New Years Eve with $15k BTC?” NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) shareholders should be prepared to see stock quickly trade back to $200 (where stock started the year). Goldman taking off conviction list is the canary in the coalmine.
Consider how this information we have read since Jan 1:
- Bitcoin Prices down 40% year-to-date while NVDA share price up over 22%
- Datacenter (the only growth metric that really counts) was already facing some headwinds that was offset by Crypto in Q2. This is an unsustainable trend
Yarra Square Partners returned 19.5% net in 2020, outperforming its benchmark, the S&P 500, which returned 18.4% throughout the year. According to a copy of the firm's fourth-quarter and full-year letter to investors, which ValueWalk has been able to review, 2020 was a year of two halves for the investment manager. Q1 2021 hedge fund Read More
- While 2017 was the year as NVDA being the Al. pure play, This New York Times article describes the new 2018 narrative.
- Anyone who dismisses any competition, and just wants to play multiple expansion just speak to Andrew Feldman at Cerebas
- Nvidia is no longer the clear name in autonomous
Playing multiple expansion is like playing chicken, it doesn’t end well for shareholders. NVDA’s stock has risen 111% since Goldman’s report 12 months ago whereas revenue for 2018E is up a minor 11%.
January was solid for the share price thanks to a strong market and some CES hype, kudos to Nvidia, we see a February hangover.
Go ahead and send over the hatemgjl, we are sorry that the truth hurts. Citron’s trading call on $NVDA have been spot on. But if you own the stock, you must ask yourself the question “Is $NVDA really worth $36 billion more than it was New Years Eve with $15k BTC?" Don't think so
Citron loves Jensen Huang, but he is becoming one tall tree
Article by Citron Research