Discussed by the father of value investing in this clip are:
- When buying a company do you confirm with management?
- Information not in quarterly reports.
- Trading on inside information.
- Information not available to the public.
- Disclosure of financial information.
- Using Undisclosed Information when buying shares of a company or taking it over.
- Deciding, as management, what it is important or urgent to make public, or not.
- Interim earnings.
Ben Graham Interview - I Ask Companies For More Information Than In Quarterly Report
Far View Adds 34.4% In 2020, Revisits Strategy After Missing Opportunities; like this Nordic “Amazon” style stock
Far View Partners generated a return of 34.4% net of all fees and expenses in 2020, that's according to a copy of the firm's annual investor letter, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Since its inception on July 1, 2011, Far View Partners has generated a cumulative net return of 255.8%, a 14.3% CAGR. Read More