Discussed by the father of value investing in this clip are:
- When buying a company do you confirm with management?
- Information not in quarterly reports.
- Trading on inside information.
- Information not available to the public.
- Disclosure of financial information.
- Using Undisclosed Information when buying shares of a company or taking it over.
- Deciding, as management, what it is important or urgent to make public, or not.
- Interim earnings.
Ben Graham Interview - I Ask Companies For More Information Than In Quarterly Report