Discussed by the father of value investing in this clip are:
- When buying a company do you confirm with management?
- Information not in quarterly reports.
- Trading on inside information.
- Information not available to the public.
- Disclosure of financial information.
- Using Undisclosed Information when buying shares of a company or taking it over.
- Deciding, as management, what it is important or urgent to make public, or not.
- Interim earnings.
Ben Graham Interview - I Ask Companies For More Information Than In Quarterly Report
Qualivian Investment Partners performance update for the month ended July 31, 2022. Q2 2022 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Dear Friends of the Fund, Please find our July 2022 performance report below for your review. Qualivian reached its four year track record in December 2021. We are actively weighing investment proposals. Starting in November Read More