The Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug uses your existing home Wi-Fi network to provide wireless control of your lights and appliances. No subscription or hub is required: simply plug Wemo Mini into an electrical outlet, connect a device to the Smart Plug, and wirelessly control your device using a tablet or phone. Using the free Wemo app, you can turn your devices on and off and set worry-free schedules from anywhere in the world.
Also check out the best Black Friday deals for 2017 here.
This was selling for $34.97 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
Also available is the Wemo Light Switch for $29.99 shipped.
- Control from anywhere. Plug in a Wemo Mini Smart Plug, download the free app, and control your lights and appliances from your phone and your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Only needs Wi-Fi. No hub or subscription required.
- Compact size. Wemo Mini features a sleek new form-factor that allows you to stack two Mini Smart Plugs in the same outlet.
- Schedule automatically. Never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lamps and devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically.
- Randomize Lights. The Mini Smart Plug protects your home better than a mechanical timer. “Away Mode” will turn your lights on and off randomly to make it look like you’re home even when you’re not.
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant built-in devices like Google Home and control your lights and appliances with your voice.
- Works with Nest. Nest can sync with Wemo for automatic home/away control.
H/T Dan Deals