LG OLED TVs are broadly considered to be among the finest TVs sets out there, if not the outright best. Looks and performance aside, these 4K TVs are known to be very, very expensive. For example, the prices for the B7A 2017 versions start at $4,999 for the 55-inch and go all the way up to $7,999 for the 65-inch model. However, if you’ve been drooling to get one of these beauties but don’t quite have the cash, now might be the right time to pounce.
Special Black Friday 2017 pricing on award-winning LG OLED TVs has been announced. The 55-inch Class model will be selling for under $1,500, and the 65-inch Ultra HD Smart TV is priced as low as $2,149 saving you $800 and $1,000, respectively. Both prices represent the best pricing ever for LG OLED TVs in these screen sizes.
Five reasons to check out these deals on LG OLED TVs
- LG’s 2017 OLED models support most video formats, including Dolby Vision, HDR10, Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG), and YouTube VP9, giving you the best possible picture quality for streaming Ultra HD Blu-ray videos or watching movie or shows on Netflix.
- The image quality is excellent thanks to the deep blacks. This is also combined with vibrant OLED pixels that come with over 1 billion rich colors. They are by far the best value for money for this level of picture quality.
- Their intense detail of 4K Ultra HD quality enables them to deliver consistent theater-quality pictures even in wide viewing angles.
- The sets also include LG’s Magic Remote and webOS 3.5 Smart TV system, which allows a swift switch between broadcast TV and streaming.
- The prices for these models, especially the B7As, will probably never get this low, at least not until next year’s Black Friday.
Why avoid these deals?
- If money isn’t a problem, you can spend a few thousand for more expensive and better models out there, such as LG’s G7 77-inch OLED, going for $9,999 this Black Friday (regularly $14,999).
- If you are content with “merely excellent” TVs as opposed to those with the “best-ever picture quality” tag, you can opt for plenty of other non-OLED choices.
- If you are in no rush to replace your already good TV, it may be reasonable to wait until next year’s Black Friday; you may even cut a better deal then.
Take advantage of this year’s Black Friday and snatch one of the incredible blade-slim designs of the B7 OLED TV series at its best price ever. Other discounted LG OLED models include the LG OLED C7, LG OLED E7, LG Signature OLED G7, and LG Signature OLED W7. These deals start on November 19 and run through Cyber Monday (November 27), so you’ve got some time to make your decision.