This Black Friday with the GoPro HERO6 Black transforms your adventures into incredible QuikStories right on your phone(1). With its all-new GP1 chip, next-level video stabilization and 2x the performance(2), looking good has never been so easy. Add voice control and a durable waterproof design, and HERO6 Black is the ultimate GoPro for sharing life as you live it.
Q2 Hedge Funds Resource Page Now LIVE!!! Lives, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/6 22:21 EST]
(1) QuikStories requires the GoPro and Quik mobile apps, available free for iOS and Android. To create a QuikStory, your HERO6 Black must be connected to the GoPro app.
(2) Compared to HERO5 Black.
- Video: 4K60 / 2.7K120 / 1440p120 / 1080p240 and more.
- Photo: 12MP / 30 fps Burst.
- Waterproof to 33ft (10m).
- Updated voice control.
- 2-inch touch display.
- Advanced video stabilization.
- Built-in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth technology.
- HDR photo capture.
- 3 microphones.
- GPS + data overlay (The Quik desktop app is required to add GPS data overlays to your videos. Download it for free at GoPro website).
- QuikStories enabled.
- Auto upload to the cloud with GoPro Plus5.
- HERO6 Black automatically sends your footage to your phone where the app turns it into a QuikStory-an awesome edited video.
- With 4K60 and 1080p240 video,HERO6 Black delivers 2x the performance compared to HERO5 Black. With an all-new GP1 chip optimized for GoPro capture, HERO6 Black delivers vastly improved image quality.
- With our most advanced video stabilization yet, HERO6 Black captures super smooth footage, whether it’s handheld or mounted to your gear. HERO6 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
- Now featuring touch zoom and an updated UI, the 2-inch display makes it easy to frame shots, change settings and play back footage.
- Featuring 5GHz Wi-Fi, you can copy photos and videos over to your phone 3x faster than with HERO5 Black.