Black Friday marks the first day of the official Christmas shopping season, and has become somewhat of a cult event across the globe. This year it falls on November 24th, and if previous years are anything to go by, total chaos ensues.
Black Friday has become popular because most retailers offer huge promotional sales, which have a tendency to whip the public into mass hysteria, with the prospect of obtaining top of the range products at slashed prices.
With Apple being one of the most prominent forces in technology, Apple Black Friday Deals are highly sought after. In the build up to the big day, Apple are promoting offers in advance, which has delighted consumers. This article will provide tips, and highlight some of the best deals on the market.
Carlson Capital's Double Black Diamond fund added 3.09% net of fees in the second quarter of 2021. Following this performance, the fund delivered a profit of 5.3% net of fees for the first half. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more According to a copy of the fund's half-year update, which ValueWalk has been Read More
Apple Black Friday Deals are usually few and far between, where the store rarely offers substantial Black Friday deals. With the iPhone X recently released, will Apple be changing their approach to substantiate a Black Friday presence? Previously, Apple have only offered small gift cards, and this year appears no different. If you want to capitalize on Apple Black Friday Deals, we recommend you shop at third party retailers.
These include Best Buy, Kohl’s, Target, and Sam’s Club, which are offering tantalizing Apple Black Friday Deals. Recent evidence suggests shoppers will receive a whopping $90 in cash at Kohl’s to purchase the Apple Watch Series 3, and $75 for the Apple Watch Series 1. We also recommend you keep an eye on MacMall, Newegg, and B&H Photo Video.
When participating in Black Friday, remember to capitalize on free shipping. Amazon offers free shipping for members who activate an Amazon Prime Trial Membership, and Walmart are promoting two-day free shipping on purchases over $35. Best Buy and Target offer free shipping on everything, but be wary of smaller merchants, who often bundle in hefty delivery fees after promoting products at reduced prices.
Here are some of the best pre-Black Friday Tech Deals that have been listed in advance:
- B&H Photo Video – Apple 512GB 10.5-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) for $1,049 (save $70)
- B&H Photo Video – Apple 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Late 2016) for $1,899 (save $500)
- B&H Photo Video – Apple 32GB 9.7-inch iPad (2017, Wi-Fi Only) for $299 (save $30)
- Verizon – Save up to $300 on the iPhone 8 at Verizon with an eligible trade-in phone
- Verizon – Save up to $300 on the iPhone X at Verizon with an eligible trade-in phone
- Target Black Friday Deal Beginning November 23 – Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch (Wi-Fi) for $529.99 (save $120)
- Target Black Friday Deal Beginning November 23 – Free $250 Gift Card With Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus With Activation
- Kohl’s Black Friday Deal Beginning November 20 – Apple Watch Series 3 + $90 Kohl’s Cash for $329 (no direct discount)
- Kohl’s – Apple Watch Series 2 (42mm Gold Tone Aluminum with Midnight Blue Sport Band) for $299 (save $100)
If any of these items appeal to you, be certain to take advantages of these great offers. You’ll be disappointed to hear Apple won’t be offering deals on the iPhone X, which is so in demand it’s close to impossible to get one full price, let alone at discount. That doesn’t mean you can’t capitalize on the big day and be rewarded with fantastic offers, particularly with Apple Black Friday Deals on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, and also the Apple Watch and Macbook.
I hope you appreciate us bringing these fantastic deals to your attention, and have increased awareness surrounding Apple Black Friday Deals. If you’d like to suggest any deals in the comment section below, or have any questions, please let your voice be heard below and kick-start the conversation.