How to Access Amazon Prime Credit Card Bonus Rewards
1. Apply for an Amazon Prime credit card
Apply for either the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Prime Store Card. Exclusively for customers with an eligible Prime membership.
Worm Capital July 2020 Performance Update: Up 152% YTD
Worm Capital performance update for the month ended July 31, 2020. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Long/Short Equity Growth Strategy Net Performance Long-Only Equity Growth Strategy Net Performance
2. Shop Prime Card Bonus Offers
Upon approval, add eligible items to your Cart.
3. Checkout using your Prime credit card
At checkout, select your Amazon Prime credit card (Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Prime Store Card) as the payment method for your entire order.
- Exclusively for customers with an eligible Prime membership
- Get a $70 Amazon.com Gift Card instantly upon credit card approval*
- 6-month special financing on any purchase totaling $149 or more
- 12-month special financing on any purchase totaling $599 or more
- 24-month special financing on select Amazon-sold items
- Equal monthly payment financing options available on select items
- 5% back for eligible Amazon Prime members
- No annual fee
Please Note: Upon approval, eligible Prime members will automatically be upgraded to an Amazon Prime credit card. Only the amount charged to your Amazon Prime credit card on eligible items will receive the percent back. The amount paid using other payment types including gift cards and rewards points, will not qualify for the bonus.
If you have the Amazon Prime Store Card, under Special Offers available in your payment methods, select “Get 5% back, and additional rewards on select items charged to this card”.
Amazon offers free shipping with $25+ orders or get free 2nd day shipping on all orders with a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.