Trian Partners presentation on Procter & Gamble.
Section 1: DFAN14A (PROCTER & GAMBLE CO)
Chilton Capital's REIT Composite was up 6.1% last month, compared to the MSCI U.S. REIT Index, which gained 4.4%. Year to date, Chilton is up 6.3% net and 6.5% gross, compared to the index's 8.8% return. The firm met virtually with almost 40 real estate investment trusts last month and released the highlights of those Read More
Proxy Statement Pursuant to Section 14(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Filed by the Registrant ?
Filed by a Party other than the Registrant ?
Check the appropriate box:
- Preliminary Proxy Statement
- Confidential, for Use of the Commission Only (as permitted by Rule 14a-6(e)(2))
- Definitive Proxy Statement
- Definitive Additional Materials
- Soliciting Material Under Rule 14a-12
The Procter & Gamble Company
(Name of Registrant as Specified in Its Charter)
Trian Fund Management, L.P.
Trian Fund Management GP, LLC
Trian Partners, L.P.
Trian Partners Co-Investment Opportunities Fund, Ltd.
Trian Partners Master Fund, L.P.
Trian Partners Parallel Fund I, L.P.
Trian Partners Master Fund (ERISA), L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Investment Fund-A, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Co-Investment Fund-A, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Investment Fund-D, L.P.
Trian SPV (Sub) XII L.P.
Trian Partners Fund (Sub)-G, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Fund-G II, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Fund-G III, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Investment Fund-N, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Fund-K, L.P.
Trian Partners Strategic Fund-C, Ltd.
Peter W. May
Edward P. Garden
Clayton C. Daley, Jr.
(Name of Person(s) Filing Proxy Statement, if other than the Registrant)
Payment of Filing Fee (check the appropriate box):
- No fee required.
- Fee computed on table below per Exchange Act Rule 14a-6(i)(4) and 0-11.
1) Title of each class of securities to which transaction applies:
2) Aggregate number of securities to which transaction applies:
3) Per unit price or other underlying value of transaction computed pursuant to Exchange Act Rule 0-11 (set forth the amount on which the filing fee is calculated and state how it was determined):
4) Proposed maximum aggregate value of transaction:
5) Total fee paid:
- Fee paid previously with preliminary materials.
- Check box if any part of the fee is offset as provided by Exchange Act Rule 0-11(a)(2) and identify the filing for which
the offsetting fee was paid previously. Identify the previous filing by registration statement number, or the Form or
Schedule and the date of its filing.
1) Amount Previously Paid:
2) Form, Schedule or Registration Statement No.:
3) Filing Party:
4) Date Filed:
On September 6, 2017, Trian Fund Management, L.P. posted a white paper presentation titled “Revitalize P&G Together” (“Trian’s P&G White Paper”) to www.RevitalizePG.com. A copy of Trian’s P&G White Paper is filed herewith as Exhibit 1.
See the full PDF below.