SAN DIEGO, Aug. 31, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Max Sound Corporation (MAXD) (OTC:MAXD) provides the following update to its Coalition’s Agenda against Google, Inc.
The Coalition provides a summary of the eight primary focus areas it is pursuing within its members/victims complaints.
“We have discovered that the disputes and issues with Google have typically fallen into eight major categories,” said John Blaisure, Max Sound’s CEO, “so the Coalition is focusing on bringing these key issues to light. The following categories create many more questions than answers. Stakeholders, worldwide, deserve to know the truth about Google’s bad practices. In future updates, we will be representing the world’s countless victims’ interests. Together, we are stronger.”
Corsair Capital was down by about 3.5% net for the third quarter, bringing its year-to-date return to 13.3% net. Corsair Select lost 9.1% net, bringing its year-to-date performance to 15.3% net. The HFRI – EHI was down 0.5% for the third quarter but is up 11.5% year to date, while the S&P 500 returned 0.6% Read More
- Theft of Innovation
Patents, Trade Secrets, Trademarks, Copyrights, Business Models
1. The moonshot that missed – Did Google X steal this famous architect’s life’s work?
2. These Post-Its Show Google Scheming to Steal Trade Secrets
3. Patent Office Admits to Stacking Judges to Manipulate IPR Decisions
- Search Result Manipulation
The public can no longer trust Google’s search results.
1. The search engine manipulation effect (SEME) and its possible impact on the outcomes of elections
2. How did Google become the internet’s censor and master manipulator, blocking access to millions of websites?
- Privacy Theft and Personal Privacy Theft
Anyone using Gmail, Google Docs and Android gave up personal privacy.
1. Google engineers knew for TWO YEARS that the company’s Street View cars were stealing emails and passwords via wi-fi
2. Google Accused of Spying on Students Using Chromebooks
3. How Google Spies on Your Gmail Account (And How To Stop It)
- Fake Advertising Traffic
Google admits to Ad Fraud and claims to pay back a tiny fraction of its related revenue to select advertisers.
1. Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Plans New Safeguard
- System Fixing and Election Manipulation
1. The Android Administration – Google’s Remarkably Close Relationship with the Obama White House, In Two Charts
2. Patent Office Admits to Stacking Judges to Manipulate IPR Decisions
3. Google Accused of Wiretapping in Gmail Scans
- Income Tax Evasion
1. Google Avoids $2 Billion In Taxes By Offshoring Profits In Bermuda
2. Google’s Tax Avoidance: So Much for “Don’t Be Evil”
- Biased Research
1. Paying Professors: Inside Google’s Academic Influence Campaign
2. Google Reportedly Paid Professors For Favorable Policy Papers
- Antitrust Actions
1. EU slaps Google with record $2.7 billion fine
2. Ugly documents surface in antitrust case that Google settled with FTC
As previously released, Law firm Buether Joe & Carpenter LLC made a motion for leave to file a Fourth Amended Complaint adding Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act (RICO) pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961, et seq. against Defendants Google, Inc., Flux Factory, Inc., Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Sebastian Thrun, Eric “Astro” Teller, et al.
RICO claim links: http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/max-sound-amended-filing-against-google-adds-racketeering-influenced-corrupt-organization-otc-pink-maxd-2227796.htm. Download the filing from the court here: Amended Complaint or download entire motion from BJC here: Share File
About Max Sound Corporation: As creators of the acclaimed MAX-D HD Audio, Max Sound can provide a better solution for Audio, Video and Data transmissions. Max Sound Corporation is the company that brings forth technologies for the betterment of our world, including being co-owners of the Optimized Data Transmission Technology patent portfolio. Max Sound®, MAXD® and MAX-D Audio Perfected® and HD Audio® are registered trademarks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. To learn more about the MAX-D Technology, please visit http://maxd.audio.
Max Sound Representation:
G. Robert Blakey: George Robert Blakey is an American attorney and law professor. He is best known for his work in connection with drafting the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and for scholarship on that subject.
Buether Joe & Carpenter: Buether Joe & Carpenter, LLC is an intellectual property and commercial litigation boutique law firm focusing on patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, and unfair competition lawsuits, as well as antitrust, contract and other business disputes for both plaintiffs and defendants. BJC offers clients the expertise of attorneys with decades of experience in handling complex litigation in an effective and efficient manner. For more information, visit www.bjciplaw.com.
Christian, Smith & Jewell: Christian, Smith & Jewell (CSJ) stands out as a premier law firm in the Houston legal community. CSJ takes pride in handling tough cases, both large and small in state and federal courts across the United States and abroad. CSJ excels in all types of civil litigation, including shareholder and partnership disputes, stock fraud, commercial, oil and gas, real estate, lender liability/debtor litigation, loan work outs, director’s liability litigation/arbitration, structured settlements, construction law, personal injury, and international arbitration/litigation. For more information, visit www.csj-law.com
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT UNDER THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995: Statements in this press release which are not purely historical, including statements regarding Max Sound’s intentions, beliefs, expectations, representations, projections, plans or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the effect of changing economic conditions, trends in the products markets, variations in the company’s cash flow or adequacy of capital resources, market acceptance risks, technical development risks, and other risk factors. The company cautions investors not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Max Sound disclaims any obligation and does not undertake to update or revise any forward-looking statements in this press release. Expanded and historical information is made available to the public by Max Sound Corporation and its Affiliates on its website http://maxd.audio or at http://www.sec.gov.