In an exclusive interview, one of Wall Street’s top economists, Nancy Lazar explains why the 8 year old U.S. recovery still has a ways to run.
Listen to the audio only version here:
Joel Greenblatt Owned Hedge Fund On Why Value Investing Isn’t Working Now
Acacia Capital was up 12.27% for the second quarter, although it remains in the red for the year because of how difficult the first quarter was. The fund is down 14.25% for the first half of the year. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Top five holdings Acacia's top five holdings accounted for Read More
Beware Of Falling Into A False Sense Of Security About The Economy And Markets
- Business cycle is alive and well
- Economic expansion is 8 years old
- Investor complacency
- VIX, a measure of market fear, has been trading near 25 year lows
- In late stages of a bull market
Lazar: U.S. Industrial Strength
- Focus on U.S. economy & industrials
- Specifically manufacturing companies
- Beneficiaries of infrastructure spending
Previous appearances of Nancy Lazar from the WEALTHTRACK Archives:
If the archive episodes do not appear here, please turn off, or whitelist this site, in your ad blocker extension.
New, Smarter Consumer?
Top ranked economist Nancy Lazar is known for spotting emerging macro trends. She recently identified a lasting change in consumer behavior. Is there a new smarter consumer?