In an exclusive interview, one of Wall Street’s top economists, Nancy Lazar explains why the 8 year old U.S. recovery still has a ways to run.
Listen to the audio only version here:
Top value fund managers are ready for the small cap bear market to be done
During the bull market, small caps haven't been performing well, but some believe that could be about to change. Breach Inlet Founder and Portfolio Manager Chris Colvin and Gradient Investments President Michael Binger both expect small caps to take off. Q1 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more However, not everyone is convinced. BTIG strategist Read More
Beware Of Falling Into A False Sense Of Security About The Economy And Markets
- Business cycle is alive and well
- Economic expansion is 8 years old
- Investor complacency
- VIX, a measure of market fear, has been trading near 25 year lows
- In late stages of a bull market
Lazar: U.S. Industrial Strength
- Focus on U.S. economy & industrials
- Specifically manufacturing companies
- Beneficiaries of infrastructure spending
Previous appearances of Nancy Lazar from the WEALTHTRACK Archives:
If the archive episodes do not appear here, please turn off, or whitelist this site, in your ad blocker extension.
New, Smarter Consumer?
Top ranked economist Nancy Lazar is known for spotting emerging macro trends. She recently identified a lasting change in consumer behavior. Is there a new smarter consumer?