Everything you need to know about Data entry jobs and help.
While most companies often invest seriously on improving the core areas of their business such as production, marketing, and sales, one should not discount the value of having an efficient data entry process on its operations.
When executed effectively, data entry can help a business gain a competitive edge in the market. However, this particular task, though doesn’t require any specialized skills, is too burdensome and tedious in nature, which in the long run, could affect the productivity and morale of employees. Because of this, many companies from industries like retail, freight forwarders, mortgage brokers, and accountants are strategically partnering with outsourcing firms in order to get their data entry jobs done, while experiencing significant cost savings, quality output, and local support.
In countries like Australia, many SMB’s and large organizations have already outsourced their data entry jobs to a foreign country like the Philippines. The usual data entry jobs that companies outsource ranges from order processing, entry form transcription, and list building, website content uploads, voice to text transcription to as simple as loyal card registration. In any case, these companies are able to retain their focus on core components of their business while having the same level of quality output from their outsourced data entry operators.
To help you realize if outsourcing is the best way for your business, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below from Global Outsourcing which discuss the different rationale for outsourcing your business’ data-entry job today.
- Are your operating costs on the rise? Outsourcing data entry can help you reduce your operational cost and overhead cost related to keeping an in-house data entry operator. You can use this money instead on new equipment’s, or expand your operations geographically
- Is your business equipped with the necessary skills and tools for the job? If you can’t afford to invest significant money and time in data entry tools, then outsourcing is your best option.
- Are you efficient in data management? Outsourcing will help you get more quality data needed for the decision-making process.
- Are your employees motivated for the task at hand? Choosing to outsource can help your employees be more productive and spend more time on more creative tasks.
- Do you spend too much on data entry? Outsourcing your data entry will allow you to spend more time on your core business functions.
To learn more, check out the infographic below.