5 highlights are:
- Warren Buffett defended 3G Capital and Kraft Heinz in cutting unnecessary people to improve productivity and grow economy.
- Wells Fargo’s reputation has been hurt in the short run, but earnings power will not be hurt in the long run.
- Buffett is not currently buying Google and Amazon, but he is more likely to buy them than short them.
- The most important variable in determining market valuation is interest rates. The market is “dirt cheap” if interest rates remain at current levels for next 10 – 20 years.
- Charlie Munger advocates a single payer system for health care similar to Canada and Europe.
Article by Dr. David Kass
Moon Capital Struggles In Q1, Finds Value In Egypt And Turkey
Moon Capital Global Equity Partners lost -15.7% net in the first quarter of 2020, that's according to a copy of the firm's letter to investors, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q1 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Commenting on the firm's portfolio in his first-quarter letter to investors, founder John Moon reported Read More