What are Snapchat hacks and tricks? Typically, they are ways to use and find hidden features within the ever popular social media app. Ones that for whatever reason the developers have chosen to keep hidden or just not so easy to find and use. As such, today we’re going to share with you the 10-best snapchat hacks and tricks, all of which will help you take your snapping to the next level.
Snapchat Hacks and Tips Guide
The 10-hacks and tips below were chosen for two reasons, one, their ease of use, and two, because they will genuinely help you improve what you do on Snapchat.
How To Record Snapchat Video Hands-Free On iPhone
Sorry but, if you don’t have an iPhone, this snapchat hack isn’t for you. However, if you have, it will make is super easy to record snapchat video with a custom gesture. Here’s how to do that.
These Are John Buckingham’s Stock Picks For 2021
The economy remains in distress, although there are signs of recovery underway. John Buckingham of Kovitz, editor of The Prudent Speculator newsletter, has found that value stocks typically outperform coming out of economic downturns. Thus, he argues that this is an excellent time to be a value investor. Q4 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and Read More
1. Go to Settings >> General >> Accessibility.
2. Next tap the AssistiveTouch Toggle, it should Turn Green
3. Now, scroll down to Create New Gesture and Tap it.
4. On the following page, Hold Your Finger Down on the screen and let the blue bar at the bottom cross it entirely.
5. Once the above is complete Release Your Finger and tap Give a Name and Save.
6. Now launch the app, this Snapchat hack will have placed a small icon on screen Tap It
7. Select Custom and a circle will appear on your display.
8. Finally, tap the Capture Button and your Custom gesture will auto record video.
This snapchat trick saves your mobile data; it forces the app not to download snaps and stories automatically. Meaning, that if you’re on a prepay plan, it could save you money, here’s how to use it.
1. Open Snapchat and select the Ghost Icon at the top of app display.
2.Tap the Gear Icon.
3. Underneath Additional Services you will find Manage, tap it and select Travel Mode doing so will enable it.
Add Drawings and Captions to Discover Partner Content and Share
For many, one of the most exciting things about Snapchat is discovering new content. One way to do this is via the apps Discover Partners, which with the following tip, you can share with friends and family.
It’s easy to do, all that is required is that you Select and Hold a Snap to be able to share it. When you do this, it will auto open as a draft; you can then add to it like you would one of your own.
One Finger To Zoom In Or Out
Do you find pinching the screen to zoom in when recording video awkward? If you do, there’s another way; you can easily zoom in and out by Sliding Your Finger up and down the screen.
Delete A Snap From Your Story
It doesn’t matter when or where it is, but deleting a snap from your story could be a worthwhile Snapchat hack to know about. As with the others above it’s easy to do, here’s how.
1. Using the app, Swipe to the Right from the default camera, and choose Stories View.
2. When in Story View, you should Swipe Upwards on a Snap that you would like to delete. Followed by selecting the Garbage Icon and then Delete.
Have Fun With Videos
An extremely easy tip which in Snapchat terms is right under your nose involves having fun with video. By that we mean, making use of useful modes that enable you to play around with your recordings.
To access this, just record a video, and then Swipe Sideways this will reveal different modes. Such as reverse, slow motion, fast forward, plus others. Additionally, there are voice changing filters, which will add to the fun, go give them a try.
Use Volume Button To Take A Picture Or Record Video
This trick also works with your iPhones or Android handsets default camera application. To use it you need to have some headphones with a volume control; it can be used to take snaps. In fact, you can use this Snapchat hack/tip even when you’re not handling your phone.
See Who Saw Or Took A Screenshot Of Your Story
This next tip is useful if you don’t know how to use Snapchat to see who saw your latest story, or who may have taken a screenshot of it. The good thing about this feature is, it’s very easy to do, here’s how.
1. Open the Stories Tab.
2. Next, Tap the Three Dots</em by a story you want to look at.
3. Now, open the Specific App followed by Sliding Upward to see who has seen your Snap and who took a screenshot.
Change Between Front and Rear Cameras While Recording
This penultimate Snapchat hack or tip depends on how you look at it, may sound a little outrageous. However, we can assure you that it’s possible, furthermore, again, it’s easy to do.
To make sue of it, all you have to do is, Double Tap</em your handset’s screen to move from selfie mode to the point of view, or vice versa.
Give a Snap a Soundtrack
Imagine being able to give your video a soundtrack, it would be great, wouldn’t it? Fortunately, it is already possible to do that; however, there’s some timing involved. Especially, when it involves capturing the exact part of an audio track that you want. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open your favorite Music App.
2. Have a look around and Find a Track.
3. Navigate back to Snapchat and Start to Record.