Yes, you’re not mistaken Samsung did reveal what look like game changing devices yesterday. And what’s more surprising is they are available to pre-order right now. So, if you, don’t want to go hunting for the best pre-order deals, here’s what we’ve found for the UK and USA.
Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Deals
So, the battle to be the best Android, or depending on your point of view the best smartphone on the market just heated up. Other than LG with itsG6, Samsung is the first to show its 2017 colors early. Meaning that this year could be the start of something beautiful. Something that will push the smartphone form factor to new places. Let’s face it, that’s been something we’ve all been waiting for, far too long.
So without further ado, here’s where you can put your name down on one of these gorgeous looking handsets.
Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Pre-ordering USA
Starting with Verizon, here are the pre-order deals that are live at this moment in time.
- Galaxy S8: $720 full retail
Monthly installments: $30 per month for 24 months
- Galaxy S8 Plus: $840 full retail
Monthly installments: $35 per month for 24 months
Next up there’s T-Mobile, compared to Verizon its offers are a little more complicated.
- Galaxy S8: $750 full retail price = $729 at MetroPCS
- Monthly installments include one $30 first payment then $30 per month for two years
- Jump! On Demand: $0 upfront, but +$33 per month for two years
- Galaxy S8 Plus: $850 full retail price
- Monthly installments plan includes $130 first payment then $30 per month for 2 years
- Jump! On Demand: Cost’s the same as monthly installment plan
Finally, for the USA, we have AT&T pre-order deals, they are as follows:
- Galaxy S8: The handset costs $750 full retail
- On AT&T Next: $25 per month for 2 and a half years
- On AT&T Next Every Year: $31.25 per month for 2 years
- Galaxy S8 Plus: The handset costs $850 full retail
- On AT&T Next: $28.34 per month for 2 and a half years
- On AT&T Next Every Year: $35.42 per month for 2 years
Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Pre-ordering UK
The youngest of the UK carriers is SKY. However, that hasn’t prevented it from bringing some great deals to market.
- Galaxy S8: On Swap24, there’s no upfront cost and the per month price is £26
- On Swap12, again no upfront cost. However, the per month price is £41
- S8 Plus: On Swap24, there’s no upfront cost, but the per month price is £30
- On Swap12, there’s nothing to pay upfront. But, the price per month is £47
Next up we have offers from Three, this well respected UK carrier has a large selection of deals on offer. They are as follows:
- Galaxy S8: On the Three Essential Plan, pay £99 upfront and then pay between £35 and £40 per month for two years. This depends on the data, talk, and text allowance required
- On Three Advanced Plan, again this plan will cost £99 upfront and start between £35 and £40 per month depending on allowances
- S8 Plus: On the Three Essential Plan, there’s again an upfront cost of £99 and the monthly price start from £40 up to £45
- On Three Advanced plan, the costs are £99 upfront, followed by £50 or £55 per month depending on the allowance chosen
And there you have them, the only ways to pre-order Samsung’s latest in the USA, and UK. Take a look at beat the queues, some of the carriers are promising early delivery, which would be great.
In the meantime, if we come across any more pre-order deals we will share them with you.