Listen to the full interview below! First a text intro
For this episode of Planet MicroCap Podcast, I spoke with Rupert Hargreaves, Editor of the Hidden Value Stocks Newsletter and Value Reporter at ValueWalk.com. Rupert’s website, ValueWalk.com, has a vast amount of information and resources related to Value Investing, including: investing book recommendations and stock screeners based on strategies put forth by well-known value investors, as well as interviews Rupert has conducted with well-known hedge fund and portfolio managers. One aspect I love about investing is the application of principles that were successful for one asset class and if they can be applied to another asset class. The goal for this episode is to learn more about some of the greatest investors of all time, resources available at ValueWalk.com, and Rupert’s favorite lessons he’s learned in his conversations with hedge fund and portfolio managers.
This Tiger Cub Giant Is Betting On Banks And Tech Stocks In The Recovery
The first two months of the third quarter were the best months for D1 Capital Partners' public portfolio since inception, that's according to a copy of the firm's August update, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more According to the update, D1's public portfolio returned 20.1% gross Read More
In this episode, Rupert and I discuss the following topics:
– Rupert’s background and your experience with MicroCap stocks
– What is ValueWalk.com?
– His goals with ValueWalk.com and why do he feels its necessary to share the information that it does
– His recommendations for investing books and why those for new MicroCap investors
– He’s done extensive work on some of the greatest investors of our time, like Benjamin Graham and Warren Buffet – what was their investing style and why has it stood the test of time?
– Overview of the stock screeners featured on ValueWalk.com
– Some of your favorite lessons he’s learned from his conversations with hedge fund and portfolio managers
– His advice for new MicroCap investors
For more information about Rupert Hargreaves, Value Walk and Hidden Value Stocks Newsletter, please visit:
You can follow Rupert on Twitter @