At last, there’s some good news for jailbreak followers who are still using 32-bit iPhones, iPads, and iPods. A new iOS 9.3 jailbreak has been announced. Here’s what you need to know about this useful new solution.
Finally a 32-bit iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
If you’re a 64-bit Apple device user, you’re probably aware that last year the Pangu team released it’s iOS 9.3.3 solution. And that worked on 64-bit devices in a similar manner to how the recent Mach_Porta+Yalu and Yalu102 tool did. However, what it also did, was set you and your 32-bit device aside and forget about you. Meaning, the last viable jailbreak solution for those still using older devices was on iOS 8, along time ago!
If you’re excited about getting your hands on Home Dept iOS 9.3 jailbreak, there are things you should know. To start with it supports all 32-bit iOS 9.3.x handsets, tablets, and iPods such as the iPhone 5c, 5, and 4s. Additionally, it’s currently going through a beta process much like the recent iOS jailbreaks, meaning it could be buggy. Using it may introduce instabilities or new bugs to your device, so be careful and seek advice.
Peter Lynch was one of the best growth investors of all time. As the Magellan Fund manager at Fidelity Investments between 1977 and 1990, he averaged a 29.2% annual return. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The fund manager's investment strategy was straightforward. He wanted to find growth companies and sit on them Read More
If for whatever reason, you’re not sure if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod is compatible with this iOS 9.3 jailbreak. Here is a complete list of all the Apple products that can be used with it. They include devices running on iOS 9.2 all the way up to 9.3.4.
- iPhone: 4s running on iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- 5 (GSM) running on iOS 9.3.3, 9.3.4 – 5 (Global) running on iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- iPhone: 5c (GSM) running on iOS 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4 – 5c (Global) running on iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 2 (WiFi, GSM, CDMA, Mid 2012) running on iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
- Mini iPad (WiFi) running on iOS 9.2.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 3 (WiFi) running on iOS 9.3.4 – 3 (GSM) running on iOS 9.3.1 – 3 (CDMA) running on iOS 9.3.2, 9.3.3
- iPad 4 running on iOS 9.2.1
- iPod touch 5 (Experimental) running on iOS 9.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 9.3.4
According to the information, we’ve seen Home Depot may not be compatible with the iOS 9.3.5 firmware. Which would mean, if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod is using it, you will not be able to make use of this jailbreak. However, if you’re using iOS 9.3.4 or below everything is OK, and you can take advantage of it. To do so, you will have to use Cydia Impactor and the sideloading method. You will find instructions on how to do this here.
Please use the comments section here, or on the tutorial should you run have problems. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like to share something related please comment below.