In just a few short months, Pokemon Go has built a large fan base worldwide. Niantic continues to push out new updates to its wildly popular augmented reality game to gain new users and keep the existing ones engaged. The company recently released updates to its Android (v0.53.1) and iOS (v1.23.1) apps with bug fixes, UI improvements, and text enhancements.
The hack brings new improvements
The Pokemon Go++ hack brings you a whole new level of power and versatility, including the support for Joystick and Buddy system, GPS spoofing, new incense feature, and many other enhancements. The hacked version allows users to navigate and catch the rare Pokemon from the comfort of their home, without having to physically walk around. A cool thing about the hack is that you can install it without jailbreaking your device.
Folks behind the Pokemon Go++ have released the latest version that includes all the features Niantic introduced with iOS v1.23.1 and Android v0.53.1 updates along with a set of powerful enhancements. If you are a fan of the Pokemon Go++ experience, here’s how you can install it on your Android or iOS device. Note that it requires Android Kitkat (v4.4.4) or later, and iOS 9 or later.
Install Pokemon Go++ hack on Android
- Make sure you have the latest version of Pokemon Go (v0.53.1). Update the app if your device runs an older version of the app
- Download and install the Fly GPS app from the Play Store. It’s free
- Go to Settings > About Device and locate the build number of the phone
- Tap on the build number seven times to unlock the develop mode
- Choose Developer options in the Settings app
- Tap on Mock Location and select Fly GPS from the list of options
- Now ensure that High Accuracy and Location History are enabled in Settings > Privacy > Location > Location Method
- Open the Fly GPS app and choose your location
- Now select GPS Service Run and then Joystick Location Mode
Install the Pokemon Go++ hack on iOS
To install the hack on your iOS device, you will need a Windows or Mac computer. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes is installed on your device.
- If you have an older version of Pokemon Go installed on your device, delete it
- Head over to this link to download the latest Pokemon Go++ IPA file on your Mac or PC
- Download Cydia Impactor from this link to your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer via a USB cable
- Launch the Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Drag and drop the Pokemon Go++ IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor tool
- When prompted, enter the email and password of your active Apple account
- Click OK on the Apple Developer Warning message that appears on the screen
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- When prompted to confirm the Apple ID you used to sign the IPA files, select Trust [Apple ID] and then tap on Trust again in the popup window.
- You’ve just verified the Pokemon Go++ app with your registered Apple ID.
The app will launch automatically. Now you can enjoy all the improvements and enhancements that the hack brings.