Hints about the iPhone 8 are rolling in thick and fast. Not long after the iPhone 7 was released there was plenty of hype around the new model because it will be the 10th anniversary of the iPhone.
Many expect it to be radically different than previous editions. There are lots of reports coming in of new features and different designs. We’ve collected the most talked about leaks and speculation.
Take a look at the infographic below. If you’d like to use it, feel free but make sure to credit Repairly. For original files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Tiger Cub Giant Is Betting On Banks And Tech Stocks In The Recovery
The first two months of the third quarter were the best months for D1 Capital Partners' public portfolio since inception, that's according to a copy of the firm's August update, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more According to the update, D1's public portfolio returned 20.1% gross Read More
iPhone 8 Rumors
- No iPhone 7s. It’s the 10th anniversary of the iPhone so it’s thought that Apple will skip the 7s model in order to time the iPhone 8 with their milestone year.
- All-Glass Design. Remember the iPhone 4? Apple is said to be returning to an iPhone with glass on both the back and front.
- No Bezel. Apple are thought to be creating an edge-to-edge display.
- Home Button In The Screen. Having an edge-to-edge screen means that the home button will be in the screen.
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanning. Apple has patented a technology for an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Wireless Charging. A Barclays analyst recently speculated that Apple will add wireless charging to the next iPhone model.
- Goodbye LCD, Hello OLED Display. The Korea Herald reported that Samsung has managed to win a contract to manufacture 100 million 5.5-inch OLED panels for Apple.
- September 2017 Release Date. September would be in line with previous release dates, but with their 10th anniversary, will they mix things up?
- 3D Camera – Korea Economic Daily reported a tip that LG will supply Apple with 3D cameras, allowing iPhone owners to recognise real world objects and use augmented reality technology.
- Faster A11 Processor. This new chip is said to be smaller, faster and more energy efficient.