The best PC games of 2016. We compiled a list of our favorite ten games which can be played on Nintendo, PlayStation, X Box, Scorpio etc. We are not into Gamergate or anti it in fact some us have no clue what it is nor do we care – so please do not send death threats if we missed one of your games or included a game which you hate – we have no political agenda here unlike Brianna Wu , so feel free to comment about games we missed or should not have included below in a civil manner. Also although the big shopping days of the year are over it is still prime season for deals so check Amazon and elsewhere to find good deals on both the consoles and the games listed below. Without further to do we have a list of the games and a short video featuring the games. Enjoy!
Best PC Games – More on Dark Souls III below
About the Product
- Atmospheric Visual – Dynamic lighting and particle effects immerse players into a dark fantasy world of ruin
- Interconnected World – Expertly crafted world encourages players to explore vast and breathtaking landscapes
- Sword Action – Diversifies combat action allowing players to craft their own unique play style
- Unique Online System – Evolution of trademark online multiplayer functionality that seamlessly integrates online interactions into single player story
Best PC Games – More on Battlefield I below
About the Product
- Epic 64-Player Multiplayer Battles – Squad up with your friends and join in the most epic multiplayer battles in FPS history with up to 64 players. Fight as infantry, lead horse charges or take control of amazing vehicles on land, air and sea, from tanks and biplanes to the gigantic Behemoths.
- Experience the Dawn of All-out War – Be a part of the greatest battles ever known to man. From the heavily defended Alps to the scorching deserts of Arabia, war is raging on an epic scale on land, air and sea as you witness the birth of modern warfare.
- No Battle is Ever the Same – Dynamic weather and intuitive destruction create an ever-changing landscape. Make your mark on the world with earth-shattering destruction, whether you’re blasting craters in the ground with artillery strikes or ripping apart walls with gunfire.
- Push the Frontline in Operations – Take part in a series of inter-connected multiplayer battles spread across multiple maps in the new Operations. Attackers must break through the lines of defenders, and push the conflict onto the next map.
- Massive Behemoths – Pilot some of the largest vehicles in Battlefield history. Rain fire from the sky in a gargantuan Airship, tear through the world in the Armored Train, or bombard the land from the sea in the Dreadnought.
What game or games do you like or plan to buy? Comment below!