Today begins PitchBook’s “2016 Year in Review” coverage—keep on the lookout for much more year-end content as we count down to 2017. First off, our most read and shared articles of the past year:
- Which US cities generate the best VC returns?
- How big should an employee option pool be?
- These 18 black founders and investors are leaving their mark on venture capital
- Barbarians at the ticket gate: The PE moguls who own 1/4 of the NBA
- Here’s why the biggest unicorns in the world are taking on billions in debt
- 5 VC investors that target female entrepreneurs
- Median EV/EBITDA buyout multiples surge for sub-$25M enterprises
- The VC firms sitting on the biggest paper gains
- Founder vs. CEO: Who creates more value?
- The numbers behind Europe’s VC ecosystem [datagraphic]
- From the big leagues to the boardroom: 8 athletes in private equity
- How much are you worth as a user?
Article by PitchBook
Baupost's investment process involves "never-ending" gleaning of facts to help support investment ideas Seth Klarman writes in his end-of-year letter to investors. In the letter, a copy of which ValueWalk has been able to review, the value investor describes the Baupost Group's process to identify ideas and answer the most critical questions about its potential Read More