With Black Friday now behind us (can you believe it?), it is now the time to focus on Cyber Monday. While there are less official Cyber Monday circulars this year, we have been able to round up information from a variety of stores that can simplify the shopping process for anyone who is looking to save money this weekend. Cyber Monday starts earlier than every, and many sales will begin on Sunday.
Cyber Monday Central at BestBlackFriday.com
Hedge fund managers go about finding investment ideas in a variety of different ways. Some target stocks with low multiples, while others look for growth names, and still others combine growth and value when looking for ideas. Some active fund managers use themes to look for ideas, and Owen Fitzpatrick of Aristotle Atlantic Partners is Read More
(provides live updates of deals and all new circulars posted)
AAFES Cyber Monday Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/aafes-cyber-monday
Dell Cyber Monday Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/dell-cyber-monday
Dell Small Business Cyber Monday Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/dell-small-business-cyber-monday
eBay Cyber Monday Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/ebay-cyber-monday
LivingSocial Cyber Week Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/livingsocial-cyber-monday
Quill Cyber Monday Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/quill-cyber-monday
Target Cyber Monday Ad – Coming Sunday
Toys R Us Cyber Week Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/toys-r-us-cyber-monday
Walmart Cyber Monday Ad – http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/walmart-cyber-monday
Please note, Walmart and Amazon did not release official Cyber Monday ads this year. Instead, we took OFFICIALLY announced information and made custom flyers of the most popular items.
Cyber Monday Dates/Times
AAFES – Nov. 28 through Dec. 1
Best Buy – Sunday November 27, and runs throughout the day Sunday and Monday
Dell – Nov. 28 doorbusters 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET
Dell Small Business – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
eBay – Live Now
Kohl’s – Sunday, November 27 through Wednesday, November 30
Macy’s – Sunday, Nov. 27 at 8 p.m. and run through Thursday, Dec 1
Quill – Nov. 28 only
Sears – Sunday, Nov. 27 at 12:01 a.m. and run through Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 11:59 p.m.
Target – Early Sunday, Nov. 27, and lasts through Cyber Monday, Nov. 28
Toys R Us – Nov. 27 through Dec. 3
Walmart – Cyber Week Deals started Friday, Nov. 25 at 12:01 a.m. EST and Cyber Monday Deals start Monday, Nov. 28 at 12:01 a.m. EST
Free Shipping, No Minimum Order Size:
– Best Buy
Free Shipping, Minimum Order Size:
– Walmart $50
– Sears $49
– Amazon $49
– Kohl’s $25
– Toys R Us $19
Hottest Deal Samples:
1. 15 percent off nearly everything online and in stores for two days — Sunday and Monday (Target)
2. 20% off In-Store and Online from Nov. 27-30 w/code DEALSEEKER (Kohl’s)
3. $50 off Samsung Gear S3 and Gear S2 Smart Watches (Macy’s)
4. Samsung HDTVs over 50 percent off MSRP (Walmart)
5. Amazon Echo for $139.99 (save $40) (Amazon)
Three Cyber Monday Tips:
1.Avoid Shipping Charges — Most retailers, notably Target and Best Buy, are offering free shipping with no minimum order size on Cyber Monday, but others are reluctant. The biggest example is Walmart. While we assumed they would drop their free shipping minimum, their press release states it will remain at $50. Under no circumstances should you ever pay shipping charges on Cyber Monday. For that reason, we recommend finding another store if your order does not qualify for free shipping, which should not be hard at all.
2. Be ready on Sunday — Cyber Monday is no longer Cyber Monday. It is more of a Cyber Sunday through Monday sale. Target’s Cyber Monday sale will go live early on Sunday morning, as will Kohl’s. Many sales are also extending past Monday and running throughout next week. Toys R Us will run their sale from Sunday until Sunday of next week, which makes for a full week of savings. Still, we recommend being ready on Sunday and Monday for the best offers, with the less-popular items trickling in throughout the week.
3. Shop Target — While there are good things about all the store sales that have announced their information, Target’s event is our favorite. Like last year, they are offering 15 percent off the majority of the store. Unlike last year, this also includes gaming consoles, iRobot vacuums, KitchenAid appliances and all Apple products – including iPhone and Apple Watch. Stores like Macy’s and Kohl’s regularly offer coupons like this, but it is rare for a store in Target’s category. As always, REDcard members can save an ADDITIONAL 5 percent, so it is going to be possible to get some absolute steals at Target this year on Cyber Monday.