If you’re in the market for a mid-generation console upgrade, November 25 should be ideal because we’ve been scouring the internet looking for the the best Black Friday PS4 Pro and Xbox One S deals. The good news is that we’ve found some in both the U.S. and the U.K.
PS4 Pro and Xbox One S
It doesn’t matter which of the two consoles you’re interested in purchasing; we’ve found some great deals. However, there are differences between the two. Here’s some information on them which should help you decide which console to buy.
Electron Capital Partners' flagship Electron Global Fund returned 5.1% in the first quarter of 2021, outperforming its benchmark, the MSCI World Utilities Index by 5.2%. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more According to a copy of the fund's first-quarter letter to investors, the average net exposure during the quarter was 43.0%. At the Read More
Xbox One S
The Xbox One S was released soon after its announcement and immediately replaced the original Xbox One. Not considered to be an upgrade, it offers solutions to problems people saw with the first console, such as the size of the device and the fact that it had a large external power supply.
Deep down, the One S is the same console. However, there have been a few additions. Its design is much prettier, and there’s also support for 4K and high Dynamic Range, meaning that games now look sharper and more detailed. Plus it can make real use of modern televisions.
Before its launch, the PS4 Pro was called by a few different names, including the PS4.5 and PS4 Neo. However, none seemed to fit, so the fact that the console is also a mid-generation upgrade, not a next-gen device means that the Pro does somewhat fit, even if it’s just a supercharged PS4.
The console itself is bigger than the standard PS4 and comes with even more power under the hood. Additionally, it is the only console currently on the market that can handle 4K in a manner which makes gamers happy. Like the One S, it can also handle HDR gaming and video. Overall, compared to the original PS4, the Pro is a beast with an enhanced CPU, GPU, and RAM.
Black Friday Xbox One S deals
Starting with the U.S., here are the latest Xbox One S Black Friday deals.
Deals in the USA
- Ebay: Save $120 and get the a 1TB Xbox One S with Gears of War, Rare Replay, and Ori and the Blind Forest bundle. For $329.99.
- GameStop: 1TB Xbox One S with Gears of War 4 = $299.99.
- Microsoft Store: Xbox One S with Battlefield 1 and free game at checkout = $299.00.
- Walmart: 1TB Xbox One S with Star Wars Battlefront, Gears of War 4 and selected 4K Blu-Ray and Third-party wireless controller = $299.99.
- Amazon: Army Green Xbox One S with Battlefield 1 = $299.99.
- Dell: 1TB Xbox One S with Gears of War 4 bundle = $299.99.
Deals in the U.K.
- GAME: Grey Xbox One S with FIFA 17, COD Infinite Warfare and NOW TV = £259.99.
- Amazon: Xbox One S with COD Infinite Warfare = £249.99.
- Argos: 500GB Xbox One S with FIFA 17 = £249.99.
- Zavvi: 500GB Xbox One S with Minecraft bundle = £219.99.
- SimplyGames: 1TB Xbox One S with Gears of War 4 = £269.99.
Black Friday PS4 Pro Deals
Here are the Black Friday PS4 Pro deals available in the U.S. and the U.K.
Deals in the U.S.
- Ebay: 1TB PS4 Pro with extra DualShock 4 controller = $419.99.
- Ebay: 1TB PS4 Pro with $20 PSN card = $399.99.
- Abt: 1TB PS4 Pro = $399.99.
- Best Buy: Free PS4 Pro when you buy a 55-inch Toshiba 4K TV = $749.
- Amazon: PS4 Pro 1TB + 1 years PlayStation Plus membership = $399.99.
Deals in the U.K.
- Argos: 1TB PS4 Pro and Dishonored 2 = £349.99.
- Tesco: 1TB PS4 Pro with COD Infinite Warfare = £332.00.
- Amazon: 1TB PS4 Pro with Dishonored 2 = £352.00.
- GAME: PS4 Pro with Dishonored 2, The Division, Fallout 4, and NOW TV = £399.99.