Black Friday is just over two weeks away, or 15 days, if you prefer to be precise. So if on November 25, you will be looking to grab a bargain, how about the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or the iPad Mini 2? Target is offering some great deals on all three this year.
Black Friday at Target
As you know, Target is one of the USA’s biggest and most popular retailers, and this year, it’s the first electronics dealer that we are aware of to include iPads in its Black Friday deals. In the past, the company has angered bargain-hungry consumers by offering gift cards with purchases rather than upfront discounts.
So, what about the discounts?
9.7-inch iPad Pro
Launched in 2015, the 9.7-inch iPad Pro with a detachable keyboard is a tablet that’s grown up. Apart from the mini, it’s the smallest iPad available, but it does pack some interesting specs.
To start with, there’s that 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD. With a resolution of 1536x 2 048 which accounts for a PPI of 264, it is a little dated. However, it does what Apple designed it for. There’s also an A9X Chip and 2GB of RAM, which makes it no slouch in terms of performance. Additionally, it’s compatible with iOS 10, so all of the latest apps and tweaks are right there.
In its Black Friday sale, Target is offering a massive $150 of the normal price of $599.
iPad Air 2
If you don’t need all the bells and whistles, how about the iPad Air 2? Target is selling this tablet on Black Friday for $125 less than its usual $399 price.
It is the older of the two non-mini models on sale, but it will still give you hours of web browsing and entertainment. First released in October 2014, this device carries the Apple A8X chip, which equates to a quad-core 1.5GHz CPU. Additionally, it has 2GB of RAM, and it is compatible with iOS 10.1.
iPad Mini 2
The last of the Apple tablets on sale is the iPad Mini 2. Its usual retail price is around $200; Target will knock $70 off that to get them out the door.
It was first released in October 2013 and has the smallest display of the three iPads at 7.9 inches and an impressive resolution of 324ppi. It can still do the job, but Apple’s A7 chip with its dual-core CPU is now considered a little dated.
Right now Target has its Early Access sale going on; this is where you can access a few deals early. This sale started November 9 and will run until midnight November 10. Customers can get these deals by going to Target.com or in store via Cartwheel.
On November 19, Target’s 10 days of deals and Promotions will return. This will continue until November 28. As for Black Friday, the retailer will have a presale on November 23 and 24.
Consoles and games
- $249.99 Xbox One S Battlefield 1 or Minecraft bundle (save $50 and get a $40 Target Gift Card).
- $249.99 PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4 bundle (save $50).
- $99.99 Nintendo 3DS (special purchase).
- $39.99 PS4 DualShock wireless controller (save $20).
- $39.99 Xbox One wireless controller (save $20).
TV and streaming sticks
- $697.99 Samsung Smart 4K UHD TV (save $502).
- $697.99 55-inch Samsung curved Smart 4K UHD TV (save $402 and get a $70 Target Gift Card).
- $499 55-inch LG 4K UHD Smart TV (special purchase).
- $447.99 55-inch Samsung Smart 1080p LED TV (save $252).
- $397.99 50-inch Samsung 4K UHD (save $352).
- $199.99 43-inch Samsung Smart 4K UHD TV.
- $249.99 40-inch Samsung Smart LED TV (save $152).
- $85 32-inch Polaroid LED TV (special purchase).
- $82.99 37-inch Samsung Bluetooth streaming sound bar (save $87).
- $69.99 38-inch Vizio 2.0 home theater sound bar (save $30).
- $29.99 Amazon Fire TV (save $10).
- $25 Google Chromecast (save $10).
- 25% off on all Apple TV models.
Smartphones and Tablets
- Free iPhone 7 with qualified AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon plan (get a $250 Target GiftCard).
- Free iPhone 7 Plus with qualified AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon plan (get a $250 Target GiftCard).
- Free Galaxy S7 with qualified AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon plans (get a $250 Target GiftCard, free Samsung Gear VR, and $50 Oculus content pack).
- Free Galaxy S7 edge with qualified AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon plans (get a $250 Target GiftCard, free Samsung Gear VR, plus $50 Oculus content pack).
- Starting at $449 9.7-inch iPad Pro (save $150.99).
- Starting at $274 iPad Air 2 (save $125.99).
- Starting $199.79 iPad mini 2 (save $70.20).
- $99.99 8GB 7-inch Galaxy Tab A tablet (save $50).
- $99.99 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (save $20).
- $59.99 8GB 10.1-inch Polaroid Android tablet (save $40).
- $33.33 8GB 7-inch Amazon Fire tablet (save $16.66).
- 50%-65% off Select Samsung prepaid phones.
- Beginning at $369 Apple Watch Series 2.
- $198 Apple Watch Series 1 (save $71.98).
- $129.95 Fitbit Chang 2 (save $20).
- $119.99 vivosmart HR+ (save $80).
- $99.95 Fitbit Alta (save $30).
- $89.95 Fitbit Charge HR with PurePulse hear rate sensor (save $40).
- $59.99 Garmin Move IQ (save $40).
- $49.99 vivofit jr. kids activity tracker (save $30).
Accessories and miscellaneous
- $449.99 Canon T6 DSLR bundle with two lenses, 16GB SanDisk SD card, and bag (save $300).
- $399.99 Pahtom 3 standard drone (save $100).
- $399.99 GoPro Hero Black ( get a $60 Target Gift Card).
- $299.99 Dyson V6 Animal cordless vacuum (save $200).
- $284.99 Jetson V6 Hoverboard(save $115).
- $274.99 iRobot Roomba 650 robotic vacuum (save $100).
- $199.99 Dyson Ball Origin (save $150).
- $199.99 Hoover Quest 700 robotic vacuum (save $150).
- $199 Nest 2nd-gen Learning Thermostat (save $50).
- $180 Beats Solo 2 wireless headphones (save $119.99).
- $179.99 GoPro Hero Session bundle (save $70 and get a $20 Target Gift Card).
- $149 Nest security camera (save $50).
- $64.99 Beats Tour 2 earphones (save $65).
- 20% off all iPod models.