Apple has just revealed a new webpage in which it talks about not being able to wait until Friday, so it has already jumped aboard the Black Friday bandwagon. In previous years, it’s preferred to leave the discounting to its retail partners, but this year it will hold a one-day event Apple Black Friday deals event. Here’s everything we know, plus details on Apple products on offer by retailers.
Apple Black Friday deals
The question on everyone’s lips right now is what will be on offer at the Apple Black Friday deals event. The answer is that right now Apple is only teasing the event. It hasn’t given any detail as to what products it may or may not cut prices for.
Carlson Capital's Black Diamond Arbitrage Partners fund added 1.3% net fees in the first quarter of 2021, according to a copy of the firm's March 2021 investor update, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more At the end of the quarter, merger arbitrage investments represented 89% of Read More
If recent years are anything to go by, Apple has never actually offered significant discounts on its products. Instead, it usually offers gift cards with a purchase, which infuriates shoppers looking for Apple Black Friday deals. That’s because this kind of discounting seems to go against the spirit of the event. However, in 2014, the last year there were any official Apple Black Friday deals, the tech giant offered money off the following products:
- Any iPad: Discount = $25
- Selected Beats by Dre headphones = $25
- Apple TV = $25
- Any Mac = $100
- iPod Touch = $25
- iPod Nano = $25
As for what we can expect this year, let’s hope some of the Apple Black Friday deals compete with retailers. That way everyone can get a great deal. However, it’s more likely we’ll see gift cards, music promotions, and other offers that are less worthy of Black Friday.
Apple Black Friday deals at retailers
Luckily, we don’t have to rely on Apple as the sole supplier of its products. Many well-known retailers will be offering great Apple Black Friday deals. They include electronics retailers like Best Buy, mobile carriers like T-Mobile, and more. So if you’re looking for some great deals, here’s what we’ve discovered so far.
- Best Buy: Save $125 on all 9.7-inch iPad Pros
- eBay: 12.9-inch 256GB iPad Pro Wi-Fi (all colors) = $649.99 (eBay Cyber Monday deal)
- hhgregg: 32GB 12.9-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi = $729.99 (save $79)
- hhgregg: 32GB 9.7-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi = $549.99 (save $50)
- Sam’s Club: $175 off any 9.7-inch iPad Pro – online exclusive
- T-Mobile: iPad on us promo: free iPad (Mini 4 via Bill Credits), $250 off 9.7-inch 32GB iPad Pro or iPad Air 2
- Target: 9.7-inch iPad Pro starting at $449 (save $150.99)
- Target: iPad Air 2 starting at $274 (save $125.99)
- Walmart: 32GB Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi = $269 (save $50) (pre-Black Friday deal)
- Walmart: $199 32GB iPad mini 2 (save $70)
- Best Buy: iPhone 7 with installment billing agreement from AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon (up to $250 Best Buy gift card)
- Best Buy: iPhone SE starting at $9.99/month for 24 months from AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon (save $160)
- eBay: unlocked 32GB iPhone 7 = $619.99 (save $29.01)
- Sam’s Club: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus – prices on Nov. 22
- Sam’s Club: $250 gift card and waived activation on any iPhone (iPhone 7 included) bought on installment plan – deal started on November 12
- T-Mobile: iPhone for all: 16GB iPhone SE $99 after bill credits
- T-Mobile: iPhone accessory bundle: 30% off iPhone accessories when you buy three
- Target: Free iPhone 7 with qualified AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon plan (get a $250 Target gift card)
- Target: Free iPhone 7 Plus with qualified AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon plan (get a $250 Target gift card)
- Walmart: 16GB iPhone 5s on Straight Talk Wireless = $99 (save $50)
- Amazon: $1,399 13.3-inch MacBook Pro without Touch Bar (save $100)
- Best Buy: $1,599.99 27-inch iMac (save $200)
- Best Buy: $999.99 13-inch MacBook Air (save $200)
- eBay: $1,899.99 Apple iMac MK482LL/A, 27-inch 5K, i5, 8GB, 2TB Fusion (save $249) – eBay Cyber Monday deal
- eBay: $786.99 Apple MacBook Air MMGF2LL/A, i5, 8GB, 128GB SSD(save $162) – eBay Cyber Monday deal
- Newegg: $379.99 11.6-inch MacBook Air (save $120)
So there are some of the best iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone SE, Mac, and iPad Black Friday deals we could find. All you have to do is head on over to the retailer now or on the day of the sale. Each offer will be easy to find, as the retailer will be heavily promoting each one. In the meantime, if we discover any more, we’ll share them with you right up until the end of the sale.