Here are today’s top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io’s unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation. Splunk Inc (NASDAQ:SPLK)
Top Upgrades and Buy Ratings
- Aegis initiated coverage on Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) at Buy and set a $31 price target. Ten valuation models conclude an intrinsic value closer to $28 per share which still implies over 25% upside.
- Wells Fargo reiterated Kroger (NYSE:KR) at Outperform and set a $37.50 target. Finbox.io’s fair value estimate is even higher at approximately $40 per share.
When it comes to finding future business champions, Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger have really excelled over the past seven decades. Q3 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more One could argue that these two individuals are some of the best growth investors of all time, thanks to their ability to spot companies like Coca-Cola Read More
- Jefferies Group, Wedbush and Pacific Crest all reiterated their Buy rating on Splunk (Nasdaq:SPLK). The company’s fundamentals support the ratings. Shares currently have 18% margin of safety.
- Northcoast Research downgraded Abaxis (Nasdaq:ABAX) from Buy to Neutral. Shares are currently trading at a large premium.
- US Capital Advisors downgraded South Jersey Industries (NYSE:SJI) from Buy to Hold. Nine free cash flow models imply the stock is 24% overvalued.
- Berenberg Bank downgraded Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX) from Hold to Sell along with a $10.90 price target. Fundamentals support the rating change.
Article by Finbox