Meb Faber- Where Are Best Global Values Right Now? via Meb Faber Research
Episode #3: Where are the Best Global Values Right Now?
Guest: Episode #3 has no guest, but is co-hosted by Meb’s co-worker, Jeff Remsburg.
Topics: Is right now a good time to be in U.S. stocks? What about global stocks? Well, the answer in large part depends on the specific market’s valuation. Start investing in an overpriced market and your returns will likely be small. Start in a cheap market, and it’s more likely you’ll enjoy outperformance. So where are we today? And what does it mean for where you should be invested? Meb tells us in this episode, pointing out the most expensive and cheapest markets around the globe. He also asks “What percentage of your stock allocation is in the United States?” Want to know the average answer Meb gets when he asks that question to professional money managers? The answer will surprise you. Find out what it is on podcast #3.
Links from the Episode:
- – Global Value – Meb Faber
- – Shiller Excel download
- – Intelligent Investor – Ben Graham
- – Security Analysis – Ben Graham
- – Irrational Exuberance – Robert Shiller
- – “Who Ate Joe’s Retirement Money” – GMO
- – “High Valuations Indicate Higher Downside Risks” – Star Capital
- – “Drawdowns vs. PE” – Meb Faber
- – Star Capital CAPE Updates
- – Research Affiliates CAPE Updates
- – “Why The Bear Isn’t Probably Over Yet” – Meb Faber
- – Zulauf on his favorite idea
- – “Global Valuations in 2016” – Meb Faber
- – “Ranking Markets on Valuation” – Meb Faber
- – “Investing in High Dividend Years” – Meb Faber
- – “Time to do a Templeton” – Meb Faber
- – “Five-Year Returns When Shiller P/E Dipped Below 10” – Research Affiliates
- – TheWirecutter – Meb
Transcript here Meb Faber Research