Amazon Prime Day begins tomorrow and if you are like me you will be hunting for deals. Full disclosure I am an Amazon addict, Audible gold? subscriber, Prime member, and Amazon affiliate partner (as disclosed on our site disclaimer per FTC rules) so with Prime Day coming up we all want the best deals and it appears that Wal-Mart tried to pre-empt their competitor with free shipping today.
DansDeals, A site I am a big fan of but which I have no connection with has a nice guide. This is how its supposed to work this year according to Dan:
Amazon Prime Day – primer
Prime Day starts tonight at 3am EDT, aside from being online when it starts to grab limited time offers, here are some tips for snagging the deals you want.
This Tiger Cub Giant Is Betting On Banks And Tech Stocks In The Recovery
The first two months of the third quarter were the best months for D1 Capital Partners' public portfolio since inception, that's according to a copy of the firm's August update, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more According to the update, D1's public portfolio returned 20.1% gross Read More
1. You will need to be an Amazon Prime member. You can sign up for a free trial of Prime here to participate in these deals. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you 20% off diapers and wipes among other benefits) or
2. Follow deals posted on the Amazon Prime Day Homepage as well as all deals on this page where you can narrow deals by the categories that interest you on the left side of the page.
3. Most of the special Prime Day deals will be featured as Amazon Lightning Deals. The best deals will be claimed very quickly so if you see an item you want add it to your cart the moment it goes live. Once added to your cart you will have 15 minutes to decide whether you want to purchase it or not. If you missed the opportunity to claim something you wanted, join the wait list. You will have to monitor your cart. If the item expires in someone else’s cart, it will then appear in yours and you will have 15 minutes to complete your purchase.
4. Starting at 3am, Get $10 Amazon Credit With A Free 3 Month New Member Audible Trial.
5. Amazon Rewards Visa members can receive $30 off $150+ orders with code:VISA30
7. Amazon Echo owners can receive $10 off one $20+ order placed through Alexa.
We will have deals all day with a focus on our financial professional, male, wealthy audience so make sure to come back and check to find the best wine coolers, investing books, iPhone accessories etc. Also you can support the site at any time by using this link to shop on Amazon– it costs you nothing and helps us earn revenue. Check back soon for the latest deals. So far here are some specials we are seeing, but we assume there will be a lot more killer deals soon:
Amazon Prime Day – 9PM EST – 7/11/2016
Shop Amazon Prime Exclusive Phone – Moto g4 at $149.99