A WEALTHTRACK exclusive with Wall Street’s number one ranked strategist. Cornerstone Macro’s Francois Trahan explains how to make money in an increasingly volatile and difficult market.
Francois Trahan: Accept The Fact That The Markets Will Fluctuate
- Avoid trying to time the market
- Stick with your financial game plan
- Stick with investment discipline that works for you financially & emotionally
- Take advantage of “Mr. Market’s” mood swings
- Buy some stocks when cheap & sell some stocks when high
Withstand Violent Market Cycles
- Focus on core holdings
- Not tied to the business cycle
Francois Trahan from the WEALTHTRACK archives:
Cornerstone Macro’s Francois Trahan, Wall Street’s #1 ranked portfolio strategist for the last 4 years running says there is a risk he is tracking that could take the markets by surprise this year. While everyone is focusing on deflation, he is watching inflation.