With over 800 articles on old school value, there’s tons of buried content.
Here are 10 that have been very popular over the past 6 months.
Corsair Capital was down by about 3.5% net for the third quarter, bringing its year-to-date return to 13.3% net. Corsair Select lost 9.1% net, bringing its year-to-date performance to 15.3% net. The HFRI – EHI was down 0.5% for the third quarter but is up 11.5% year to date, while the S&P 500 returned 0.6% Read More
- Changes in Working Capital and Owner Earnings – The Complete Guide
- 5 Successful Qualities of Buffett, Graham, Munger and How to Acquire Them
- The 12 Tenets of Sound Fundamental Analysis and Valuation Principles
- What Buffett and Seth Klarman Say About EBITDA
- Cash Is A Position
- Ignore These 7 Questions If You Want to Lose Money
- Mohnish Pabrai – The Checklist Investor Crushing the Market by 1100%
- Jeff Bezos Letter Better than Warren Buffett's?
- My Top 10 Stock Valuation Ratios and How to Use Them
- Uncovering How Buffett Interprets the Financial Statements
I'm working on some big bold changes with old school value which is why I've been quiet on the blog.
More on that later! But trust me, you're going to love it.
The response from the initial group of people who have seen what I've been doing has been outstanding and I'm super excited that I'm on the right track.
Additional Articles I Recommend
- Mohnish Pabrai – The Checklist Investor Crushing the… What You'll Learn Mohnish Pabrai's uniquely not so unique investment…
- Changes in Working Capital and Owner Earnings – The… What You Will Learn What the "change" REALLY means in…
- What Buffett and Seth Klarman Say About EBITDA What You Will Learn The problems with EBITDA as your…
- What is Owner Earnings? What You Will Learn What is owner earnings really is…
- The Top 10 Hits of 2015 That Are Packed with Value 1 year sounds like a long time. But if you…
This post was first published at old school value.
You can read the original blog post here Top 10 Rated Posts for the Last 6 Months.