On October 26th and 27th, Capitalize for Kids will present their 3rd annual Investors Conference at Arcadian Court in Toronto, in partnership with the Sohn Conference Foundation. More than 20 world-renowned money managers will be presenting their highest conviction ideas in front of 400 of the most prominent institutional investors in North America.
All proceeds are allocated to help solve the toughest challenges in children’s brain and mental health. Limited tickets and exclusive packages available.
Capitalize For Kids Investors Conference 2016 – Confirmed Speakers
- Ed Garden, Trian Fund Management
- Jeffrey Smith, Starboard Value
- Bruce Richards, Marathon Asset Management
- Brad Dunkley, Waratah Advisors
- Tom Russo, Gradner Russo & Gardner
- Tom Wagner, Knighthead Capital Management
- Cliff Asness, AQR Capital
- Michael Gentile, Formula Growth
- Ted Goldthorpe, Apollo Investment Corp.
- Dan Farb, Highfields Capital
- Nat Zilkha, KKR & Co. Credit
- Jonathan Lewinsohn, Centerbridge Partners
- Aaron Cowen, Suvretta Capital Management
- Honourable Michael Wilson, Former Minister of Finance for Canada
Many of the most well-known hedge fund managers in the world engage in philanthropy, and in doing so, they often reveal their favorite hedge funds through a review of their foundation's public filings. Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Foundation invested in several hedge funds during the fiscal years that ended in September 2019 and September 2020.