This fund run by a SAC Capital alum bought restaurant stocks amid the pandemic
Prentice Capital Management was up 6.6% for the first four months of the year, compared to the S&P 500's 9.3% decline and the Russell 2000's 21.1% decline. The HFRX Equity Hedge Index was down 9.4% for the quarter. Q1 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Gross and net exposures In his first-quarter letter to […]
For a messaging app it surprises me that WhatsApp did not introduce the ability to find out who had read a message until last year (2015). You may know this as the little blue ticks that appears next to a sent message. However, what about group messages, those that have many members with these seeing exactly who has read your message is not so easy!
If you are a regular WhatsApp user and regularly take part in group chats then you know that it can be frustrating not knowing if your message has been read by everyone who needs to do so.
Read on for a solution:
Find out Who read your WhatsApp GroupChat Message on iOS
If you follow these easy instructions you will soon know who has read your messages.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Find a group that you are active in.
- To experiment with for this How-to send a new message.
- Hold and tap on your sent message, wait for the menu to appear and then tap info.
- Now you will be able to see who as read your message under read by.
To be thorough I am going to tell you about another method of doing this with the same results as before, you should follow each step precisely.
- Follow the first three steps from above.
- This next part works for text, video or an image. Swipe from right to left on your sent message.
- A screen will appear with the information you need.
For this last part to work you will need to make sure you have the latest version on WhatsApp as it was not possible on previous versions.
Find out Who read your Group Message on Android
Just like the iOS version of WhatsApp it is now easy to see who has read your group messages in on the Android version too. Simply follow the instructions below to set this up.
- Find WhatsApp on your tablet or smartphone and open it.
- If you have an ongoing group chat tap on it to open it.
- As with the iPhone version you can send a new message or tap on an old one. When you have done that, at the top of the screen a menu will popup.
- Tap the information symbol, usually the letter “i” within a circle.
- Under the read section you will now be able to see which group members have read your message.
Group members who are yet to read your message will be listed under “Delivered to”
And that is how you can find out who has read or who has not read your group chat message on both Android and iOS. Personally I think this is a very powerful feature especially when you consider times when it is important that everyone in a particular chat is able to gather time sensitive information whether it be for work or pleasure.