BlackBerry Ltd BBM: A Better Dating Tool Than Other Apps

BlackBerry Passport John Chenuser1462590383 / Pixabay

BlackBerry’s Messenger app could be of much use to people who are dating or looking for a date. There are numerous websites and apps that help singles find new people and interact with them, but people usually fear being stalked or harassed. For this reason, they are not comfortable sharing their phone numbers, which rules out options such as Messaging and WhatsApp. This is where BBM comes to the rescue as it allows people to keep their number private, says Berry Reporter.

Issues with other dating websites and apps

Online dating has been a very popular way for singles to find people even in their busy lives. However, it can get tricky at times. There are numerous such sites such as Plenty of Fish (POF), OkCupid, Tinder, Match.com, and Christian Mingle.com. The process these sites follow is that first, they give people the opportunity to meet men or women they find romantically interesting.

Once a person starts using these websites or apps, they look for people with whom they have something in common. When they find such a person, they can begin conversing with them. Most of these websites have apps allowing users to take the conversation and their searches on the go. These apps are all available on the Google Play store, and hence, BlackBerry Priv users can download them anytime.

However, these apps’ messaging services do not really work that well on any device, which is a major problem, the website says. Messages are often delayed, or the user does not get any notifications at all, and hence, users have no option but to look for another way to converse with people they are interested in.

BlackBerry BBM is the solution

BlackBerry BBM is the solution to all these problems. All a person needs to do is give out his BlackBerry PIN number. This helps  keep their phone number private, and there is no fear of the number getting into the wrong hands, a.k.a., a person who seems annoying or is not of an individual’s liking. They can simply delete the person’s contact from the list.

This way they will not have to worry about talking to them ever again. Apart from safety, BBM offers a ton of great features to keep the conversation going, such as stickers, BBM Voice and retract messaging. Users need not worry about what kind of device the other person is using since BBM is cross-platform.

For exclusive info on hedge funds and the latest news from value investing world at only a few dollars a month check out ValueWalk Premium right here.

Multiple people interested? Check out our new corporate plan right here (We are currently offering a major discount)



About the Author

Aman Jain
Aman is MBA (Finance) with an experience on both Marketing and Finance side. He has worked as a Risk Analyst for AIR Worldwide, and is currently leading VeRa FinServ, a Financial Research firm. Favorite pastimes include watching science fiction movies, reviewing tech gadgets, playing PC games and cricket. - Email him at amanjain@valuewalk.com

12 Comments on "BlackBerry Ltd BBM: A Better Dating Tool Than Other Apps"

  1. Nope, he just thinks you’re a troll.

  2. 8 percent of my current shares were bought at 7.91. The other 92 percent was bought below 7. Nice try though!

  3. It’s been known for years, and if you’re not a criminal or terrorist BBM offers a very high level of privacy.

  4. It’s also very easy to block someone completely and permanently should they turn out to be a psycho.

  5. Bharath, you agreeing with what ever Chen does causing a negative impact on the company, encouraging Chen increases his wrong doing.

  6. oh yea, you bought at a much higher price.

  7. Great article, but can be expanded,
    Some people I notice have the ability to show how their can “Do Every Which Way”, comment negative,…. DEWW

  8. Why would I do a stupid thing like that?

  9. Did you sell your shares in time HBB?

  10. Notice how Chen didn’t say anything till it was out in the open?

  11. If the Apple the media have their way BBM will be shut down and incinerated for helping the police.

  12. Great article and I absolutely agree! BBM FTW

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.