Hillary Clinton Corruption? Maybe Not, But Look At Her Hometown
We truly wonder if she knows that her birth place is one of the most heinous, corrupt, and offensive places in America. It is literally considered the unhappiest city in America (here). The question I have for her is twofold: 1. Why in the world would she raise funds in a place like this? 2. And how is it that none of the things that go on in Scranton seems to bother her?
Hillary Clinton Corruption – WHAT IT IS LIKE LIVING IN SCRANTON?
There is absolutely no way Hillary Clinton could step foot in this area and not wonder what exactly is going on. Consider these facts:
- 2/3 of the Scranton population lives in poverty (here)
- Most of the lucrative jobs in the city have some affiliation to the government (here)
- The Scranton government is tittering toward bankruptcy with over a 300 million dollars in debt (here)
- There are hardly any jobs in the area that pay a living wage(here)
- The Scranton government routinely attacks residents, so much so that they are now in court for such abuses(here)
- The city is falling apart with blighted houses and boarded up business everywhere.(here, here)
- Did I forget to mention that it is the unhappiest city in America?(here)
- The local mall is a ghost town (here)
- The local government spends upwards of 80% of the budget on government employee compensation.(here)
- And they are planning to sell public assets in order to pocket to proceeds.(here)
- The local government will use intimidation tactics to silence anyone who opposes the status quo.(here)
- The current debt rating for Scranton is below Junk Status(here)
- The fire fighters pension is only 17 percent funded, the non-uniformed fund is 23 percent funded and the police fund is at 29 percent. (here)
- 50% of retired police officers and 56% of the firemen in Scranton are currently on disability and receiving disability payments. The highest rate in the entire state of Pennsylvania!(here)
- Being on disability in Scranton does not disbar these people from getting jobs elsewhere. One source is quoted saying “There are actually some people in Scranton, some retired police officers who are now working as prison guards. “ (here)
- But the police cars, fire engines, headquarters and government buildings are absolutely luxurious! In fact, government buildings account for the most tax-exempt property in the city(here)
- Corruption runs deep in the area.(here)
- Residents pleads with the government to stop the tax increases and file for bankruptcy but the City refuses. (here)
- It is not possible to tax your way out of this crisis by raising taxes but the City of Scranton tries anyway(here)
- In the neighboring town Police cars, Fire Engines and Headquarters were purchased through private dollars and offered as “gifts”(here)
- Eleven officers in Scranton earned six figure Salaries when most Scrantonians live in poverty and the city government is bankrupt!(here)
- One in three children live in poverty in Scranton, Pennsylvania!(here)
Hillary Clinton Corruption – AMAZING!
To call this a failing city is an understatement. It is beyond a failing city. In fact, I didn’t believe cities like this could even exist in America before I came here. As soon as I came here, the first thing I noticed was that all the government buildings looked pristine while the businesses and houses looked ran down. The next thing I noticed was the boarded up businesses. A quick talk with the locals will yield tales of corruption, mob influences, malfeasance, criminal intrigue and nepotism. Even a city councilman blatantly told me that the city is corrupt. Therefore, there is no way you could not know that this city was like this and yet Hillary Clinton still attempted to raise funds here anyway!( here) I pray that this leads to journalist, bloggers, and the public at large looking into the Scranton situation because I believe it speaks volumes about the sort of person Hillary Clinton is. I cannot for the life of me believe that she has any problem with corruption, deception, lies, injustice, or even crime, if she could feel at home in a place that is a bastion for those sorts of things.