Gold-Plated Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Now Available For Pre-order

Gold-Plated Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Now Available For Pre-order
webandi / Pixabay

Samsung has started taking pre-orders for its flagship Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphones that would go on sale on March 11. But if you are among the super-rich class that want a more premium feel, you can now pre-order a gold-plated Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. London-based luxury brand Truly Exquisite is now accepting pre-orders for its line of gold-plated Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.

24K gold-plated Galaxy S7 priced at $2,380

Expect to pay a little more than $2,000 for the extra glamorous versions of Samsung’s flagship device. The phones are available in 24K gold, 18K rose gold, and platinum. Truly Exquisite says it would start shipping the phones to customers “very soon” after the official launch date of March 11. The 24K gold-plated Galaxy S7 costs $2,380, while the S7 Edge is priced at $2,485.

Seth Klarman’s 2021 Letter: Baupost’s “Never-Ending” Hunt For Information

Baupost's investment process involves "never-ending" gleaning of facts to help support investment ideas Seth Klarman writes in his end-of-year letter to investors. In the letter, a copy of which ValueWalk has been able to review, the value investor describes the Baupost Group's process to identify ideas and answer the most critical questions about its potential Read More

The 18K rose gold plating comes at $2,425 for Galaxy S7 or $2,562 for the S7 Edge. If that isn’t ritzy enough for you, consider placing pre-orders for the platinum Galaxy S7 ($2,495) or S7 Edge ($2,630). Truly Exquisite requires interested buyers to pay 50% deposit while placing orders. All the handsets come with 32GB of internal storage, though Samsung offers a microSD card slot to expand the memory.

Galaxy S7 sees strong pre-orders worldwide

GSM Arena reports that Android and TouchWiz eat upto 8GB of storage in Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, even before you start setting up the phone with accounts and apps. You will receive your gold-plated handset in a luxury wooden box, along with the Gear VR, a free wireless charging plate and other accessories that come with the device. The London-based company offers one-year of warranty and free worldwide shipping.

According to SamMobile, both the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge have shattered pre-order records in almost all the 60 markets that will get the devices in the first wave. The report adds that the Galaxy S7 Edge made up about 64% of pre-orders while Galaxy S7 accounted for the remaining 36%. The dual-edge variant has proved to be more popular than the standard S7.



Updated on

No posts to display