ValueWalk received the following numbers from a source with direct knowledge of the matter, which shows once again how the young Fox Business Network (FBN) is catching up (and beginning to lead) CNBC in business news. Below are some of the latest numbers.
When the markets are breaking news – looks like people are tuning into FBN. Yesterday when the markets closed down more than 300 points – FBN topped CNBC in Business Day. The day before FBN’s second GOP debate, FBN won in breaking news.
Blue Mountain Credit Fund still in the red YTD; here are their biggest holdings
Blue Mountain Credit Alternatives Fund was up 0.36% for November, although the fund remains well into the red for the year. For the first 11 months, the fund was down 24.85% gross. Q3 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Blue Mountain's fundamental credit strategy was up 0.63% for November, including a 1.09% gain for Read More
FBN vs. CNBC 1-13-16
· FBN BEAT CNBC IN BUSINESS DAY WITH A25-54 (FBN 29,000 vs. CNBC 28,000) –This is the first time FBN has EVER topped CNBC in Business Day two times in one month
· Varney & Company (9a-12p) BEAT CNBC’s Squawk on the Street/Squawk Alley (9a-12p) with A25-54
o Varney & Company (10a-11a) BEAT CNBC’s Squawk on the Street (10a-11a) with A25-54
o Varney & Company (11a-12p) BEAT CNBC’s Squawk Alley (11a-12p) with A25-54
· Cavuto Coast to Coast 1p-2p hour BEAT CNBC’s Power Lunch (1p-2p) with A25-54
· Countdown to the Closing Bell (3p-4p) BEAT CNBC’s Closing Bell (3p-4p) with A25-54
· Lou Dobbs Tonight (7p-8p) BEAT CNBC’s Jackpot! Richest Lottery (7p-8p) with P2+