Wal-Mart Stores is now ready for Black Friday, the most anticipated sales event in the United States as consumers take advantage of the biggest deals before the holiday season.
The world’s largest retailer refreshed its approach to the biggest sales event of the year and described Black Friday in three words: deals, availability and simplicity.
This Tiger Cub Giant Is Betting On Banks And Tech Stocks In The Recovery
The first two months of the third quarter were the best months for D1 Capital Partners' public portfolio since inception, that's according to a copy of the firm's August update, which ValueWalk has been able to review. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more According to the update, D1's public portfolio returned 20.1% gross Read More
Wal-Mart said it was offering the deepest availability on the most products in stores and online. The retail giant’s Black Friday sales event will start online at 12:01 AM PT and in stores at 6:00 PM PT on Thanksgiving Day (November 26).
Wal-Mart will offer majority of Black Friday deals online
According to the retail giant, it would be the first time that majority of its Black Friday deals including televisions, video game consoles, and small home appliances will be available at Walmart.com
Steve Bratspies, chief merchandising officer at Wal-Mart U.S., said, “Our customers can count on us to deliver three things on Black Friday – we’re offering amazing prices, we bought deeper on the gifts they want, and we simplified the shopping experience in stores and online.”
Wal-Mart said it is different from other retailers, which advertise a great price on products for Black Friday but their stock is limited. The retail giant’s stores have a substantial stock of the most-wanted products including one million televisions, 15 million movies and more the 15 million pajamas for the Black Friday sales event.
“Walmart will never be the retailer that broadcasts a great price on Black Friday and then ends up only having a few in stock. We bought deep on televisions, toys and more to ensure hundreds of customers in a store – not tens of customers – get the gift they want,” said Bratspies.
Wal-Mart Black Friday 1-Hour Guarantee
Some of the products under Wal-Mart’s 1-Hour Guarantee include the following:
- iPad Air 2 Gold 16GB Wi-Fi for $399 ($100 savings)
- Beats Studio Headphones for $169 ($130.95 savings)
- LG 55” Class Smart 4K UHD TV for $698 ($300 savings)
- Xbox One 500GB Gears of War Bundle with a $30 Walmart Gift Card for $299 ($50 savings)
- 15” HP Touch Laptop for $249 (special buy)
Consumers will be able to buy the above items in designated areas at Wal-Mart stores from 6:00 to 7:00 PM on November 27. They have the option to bring the product home that night or receive it at a store before Christmas.
Wal-Mart Black Friday online specials
The retail giant said its online specials for the Black Friday sales event include:
- Samsung 60″ 4K Ultra HDTV for $899.99 ($800 savings)
- RCA 7″ Tablet 16GB w/ Keyboard for $50 ($20 savings)
- Dell Black 15.6” Intel i3 Laptop for $279 ($120 savings)
- 7′ My First Trampoline for $89.99 ($90 savings)
- Star Wars Stereo Gaming Headset for $29 ($31 savings)
Wal-Mart’s other top deals for Black Friday
- Roku 32” Class Smart HDTV for $125 (special buy)
- 40” Class HDTV for $149 (special buy)
- Samsung 55” Class Curved Smart 4K UHD TV for $998 ($200 savings)
- Fitbit Flex Wristband for $59 ($40 savings)
- Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate + Activity Wristband for $119 ($30 savings)
- PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle for $299 ($50 savings)
- More than 800 DVDs and Blu-ray movies many starting at $1.96
- Home appliances for $9.72 each including an Oster 8-Speed Blender, Crock-Pot Stainless 5-Qt. Slow Cooker and 12-cup Programmable Black & Decker Coffee Maker
- Hot toys including a Star Wars Lightsaber for $5 ($3.94 savings), the Sky Viper X-Quad Stunt R/C Drone for $25 (special buy) and the LEGO or Duplo Large Creative Box for $30 (special buy)