Sohn London Investment Conference line-up below
London, UK – October 22, 2015 – The Sohn Conference Foundation today announced the all-star speaker lineup for its 4th Annual Sohn London Investment Conference, to be held on December 3, 2015 at the Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square, London. The Sohn Investment Conference is the world’s most prominent investor event, and the Sohn London Conference is leading the charge in harnessing the resources of the UK finance community to support pediatric cancer research and treatment.
“The Sohn London Conference once again boasts a speaker lineup of elite investors from the UK, Europe, and the US,” said Douglas Hirsch, Co-Chair of the Sohn Conference Foundation. “The London conference has played an integral role in expanding our impact around the world. With the invaluable support of the UK investment community, we are proud to have raised more than £53.5 million to date to fund our mission of fighting pediatric cancer and other childhood diseases.”
ADW Capital’s 2020 letter: Long CDON, the future Amazon of the Nordics
ADW Capital Partners was up 119.2% for 2020, compared to a 13.77% gain for the S&P 500, an 11.17% increase for the Russell 2000, and an 8.62% return for the Russell 2000 Value Index. The fund reports an annualized return of 24.63% since its inception in 2005. Q4 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Read More
The speaker lineup for the 4th Annual Sohn London Investment Conference:
Elif Aktug, Fund Manager, Pictet Asset Management Ltd
- Carson Block, Director of Research and Founder, Muddy Waters, LLC
- Bo Börtemark, Co-Founder, Carve Capital AB
- John Burbank, Founder, Managing Member and Chief Investment Officer, Passport Capital, LLC
- Bram Cornelisse, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Investment Officer, Farringdon Capital Management SA
- Franck Falézan, Co-Founder, PrimeStone Capital LLP
- Robert Harteveldt, Chief Executive Officer, Trishield Capital Management LLC
- Michael Karsch, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Hunter Peak Investments, LP
- Beltran Lastra, Chairman & CIO, Bestinver S.A.
- Selvan Masil, Founder and Chief Investment Officer, Westray Capital Management LLP
- Guillaume Rambourg, Chief Investment Officer and Founder, Verrazzano Capital SAS
- Dinakar Singh, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, TPG-Axon Capital Management L.P.
- Mike Wilkins, Co-Founder, Kingsford Capital Management, LLC
“Over the past three years, the Sohn London Conference has evolved to become one of London’s most influential investor forums,” said Alexandre Casin of the Sohn London Committee. “The conference is a powerful platform to rally the UK finance community to support some of the nation’s most important organizations that are on the forefront of cancer research and providing life-saving treatment to children with cancer.”
Under the leadership of the Sohn London Committee, including Piers Butler, Alexandre Casin, Armenio Keusseyan, and Manuel Stotz, the Sohn London Conference has developed a reputation as London’s premier investment conference and charity event. All proceeds from this year’s conference will support Delete Blood Cancer and The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, providing crucial funding to support medical research and cancer treatment for children across the UK.
For more information about the Sohn London Investment Conference, visit www.sohnconference.com/london/
ABOUT THE SOHN CONFERENCE FOUNDATION
The Sohn Conference Foundation is dedicated to the treatment and cure of pediatric cancer. The Foundation supports cutting-edge medical research, state-of-the-art research equipment, and innovative programs to ensure that children with cancer survive and thrive. The Foundation raises its funds through premier investment conferences and special events, including its renowned annual New York Sohn Investment Conference.
Founded in 1995, the Conference honors the memory of Ira Sohn, a successful trader on Wall Street who lost his battle with cancer at age 29. The Foundation has expanded its reach to include the Sohn London Conference, Sohn San Francisco Conference, Sohn Canada Conference, Sohn Hong Kong Conference, and Sohn Tel Aviv Conference. To date, the Foundation has raised more than $60 million. More information on the upcoming Annual Sohn London Investment Conference is available at www.sohnconference.com/london/.