Despite widespread warnings to the contrary, veteran financial planner and investment advisor Jonathan Pond believes no matter what your age or circumstances you can take steps to get your financial house in order and achieve a comfortable retirement.
Jonathan Pond: Achievable Retirement Planning
REVIEW YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN AND IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE, GET ONE
- Workers with a financial plan much more confident about retirement than those without a plan
- Easy to get a retirement plan check-up online
- Online financial planning service
- Access anonymously
- Hourly Advice over the phone, or in person
- Local Financial Planner vetted by Garrett
GO FOR GROWTH
- Buy a growth-oriented global ETF
- Growth “outperforms over the long run”
- Consider a micro cap stock fund for young investors
“SMART” FINANCIAL PLAN
Jonathan Pond spent over two decades hosting financial planning specials on public television, all the while refining his online financial planning tool, Smart planner which was offered as a fund raising premium to viewers. This year, Pond is making Smart Planner available to all Americans for a modest fee of $40.00. We asked him to tell us all about this confidential and anonymous online service and if it will ever replace human financial planners.