In an interview with Bloomberg’s Michael McKee, Stephanie Ruhle and Matthew Miller, Dallas Federal Reserve (Fed) President and CEO, Richard Fisher said:
- FOMC statement made policy more state-contingent.
- FOMC has ‘neutered’ the considerable period time term.
- We’ve given the markets too much Ritalin.
- We need to have a fiscal partner.
- I’m uncomfortable when Congress tells us what to do.
- If we wait until inflation shows up, it may be too late.
- Waiting too long to raise rates could force a recession.
In April, Li Lu and Bruce Greenwald took part in a discussion at the 13th Annual Columbia China Business Conference. The value investor and professor discussed multiple topics, including the value investing philosophy and the qualities Li looks for when evaluating potential investments. Q3 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more How Value Investing Has Read More